Time.

Started by AoU, October 14, 2009, 01:36:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AoU

Time, the real final frontier.
Once we as a species have mastered this deplorable human concept and can finally grasp that time is our enslaver. We have let ourselves be pimped out by time for too long, fellow humans. We need to band together and conquer time, in the final effort to save humanity. Soon the days foretold will come to pass, and then you will be left behind. We will all be left behind.
There is no choice in the matter, time is the final enemy that humankind must defeat before our ascent into the ranks of the galaxy's most powerful species. Earth will be the talk of the town among the folks of every other sentient species that has surpassed this barrier before us, each of them congratulating us on our newest scientific achievement. We can not survive as we are, the planet is overpopulated, and it's only going to get worse as the End of Days comes.
To save yourselves from Ragnarok, the only route is through time!
Cut a swath through this primitive concept, and by doing so carve our place in the galaxy!
Generic Orthodontic Appliance Testers

Briar

We can never grasp the perseption of the universe because we are limited by time.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Sabriel

Perception? What's that?

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Ungatt Trunn II

PERCEPTION IS AN FUNNY WORD
DIE HIPPIE DIE

AoU

Generic Orthodontic Appliance Testers