Wow land spread!

Started by Peace Alliance, October 24, 2009, 10:38:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

I spend all that time scraping up land, and when i lose it all you wouldn't even know it! Land is so spread that nobody has more then before i was broken... eeesh. Y'all gotta learn how to scrape!

Alazar is Back

I might switch back to an indy and if i do, then the land spreading problem will be fixed. I'm a pro scraper :P
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Gen. Volkov

I'm scraping fine, I'm just dropping land to a good ratio at the end of my runs.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

meestir amayzing

Holby

Quote from: meestir amayzing on October 27, 2009, 04:28:43 PM
scraping is for nubs
Is that supposed to be ironic?

All of your contributions to date are less than one line, mostly irrelevant, and poorly typed.

For the sake of some kind of forum quality, could you make more of an effort in the future, please?

Thanks.

Holby,
Modding.

I will not deleted this

Juska

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on October 25, 2009, 10:51:02 AM
I'm scraping fine, I'm just dropping land to a good ratio at the end of my runs.

Here is our problem.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Gen. Volkov

Meh, it's going to the land farm. Besides, when I wasn't dropping land for a good ratio, Sevz killed 300 million of my NW for no reason except to pick a fight with me. So I no longer sit around at a 100 ratio, waiting to be attacked to a good one.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Peace Alliance

You're clanned. As they proved a few days ago, you can always be opened up

Gen. Volkov

Yes, I know, but I don't want to make it any easier than I need too. They burned a lot of turns taking me down.

Shadow

Turns nothing, reg has unlimited turns ^_^
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Gen. Volkov

Over time maybe, but you still only get 450 turns at any one time. If I make it so that it takes more turns to open me up and take me down than one person has, which I think I did, then advantage goes to me. Obviously if you get a team together you can still take me out, but no reason to make it easy to take me out by sitting on a 100 ratio.

Shadow

I wasn't arguing with your land dropping logic, I was just saying that saying "they used lots of turns" is a pretty weak defense
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Gen. Volkov

QuoteI wasn't arguing with your land dropping logic, I was just saying that saying "they used lots of turns" is a pretty weak defense

Then you were arguing with my logic. Whatever.

Gorak

wow land is pretty spread
may have my work cut out for me for a couple runs
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.