FREE MONEY!!!

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, September 26, 2009, 11:32:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn II

Dear sir/madam,

I am an Somalian banker who needs A American so I can ship my money to partner. If you would be kind to let me use you bank account as for then I Would be happy to give you a share. I need you to give me all your Bank account Details so I can make transaction. If you are interested in lifelong offer I will use this means and it will be great investment for you. Please reply to me soon.

with great hopes,
Ahmjmjyixad Rai Ulylt
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Briar

Oooo Oooo Oooo Pick Me Pick Me
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Firetooth

I get those every week with my email, I send them replies like "sure, but I'll need your credit card details to send this transcation, kind princess of oz (or whattever lol)"
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Sabriel

Quote from: Firetooth on September 27, 2009, 04:25:21 AM
I get those every week with my email, I send them replies like "sure, but I'll need your credit card details to send this transcation, kind princess of oz (or whattever lol)"

You're losing your time, they wont read it anyway.

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Night Wolf

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Fidel Castro

It was once a chore to send those messages, now it's just plain fun!

Krowdon

Space! The Infinite Frontier!

Sabriel

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Ungatt Trunn II

Ha, you guys and your drugs...
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

Krowdon