What just happened??

Started by Marell, October 23, 2009, 09:56:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marell

My team mate Night Wolf seems to have passed his 4bil net to Peace Alliance, boosting him to an impressive 8bil net...but why? lol.

And I see Sev, in 3rd place, has joined the clan of whom I thought was an enemy of his, Volk.

Strange things are happenin in reg I tell ya.

Night Wolf

YEah im sorry didnt warn you or anything about that. Ill talk to you about it the next time I catch ya on MSN

Shadow

Lol, you guys still have all that net? I would have thought someone would have taken one of you down by now.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Marell on October 23, 2009, 09:56:32 AM
My team mate Night Wolf seems to have passed his 4bil net to Peace Alliance, boosting him to an impressive 8bil net...but why? lol.

And I see Sev, in 3rd place, has joined the clan of whom I thought was an enemy of his, Volk.

Strange things are happenin in reg I tell ya.

Sevz being in 3rd is mainly due to me dumping my net on him.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Firetooth

Quote from: Night Wolf on October 23, 2009, 11:57:15 AM
YEah im sorry didnt warn you or anything about that. Ill talk to you about it the next time I catch ya on MSN
Traitor what you did with my net! >:(
This is tempting me to log on again lol
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Sevz

i don't want networth, dumping it off again
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.