J'aime la francais

Started by Peace Alliance, July 11, 2003, 12:08:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

oui!  Je t'aime!  C'est vrai!

err... i haven't talked french on over a year... i'm a little rust?. lol

fingo

Qui vous aimez ?

I've just stoped learning French but  was in the bottom group so I had some help http://translation2.paralink.com/

When you click the link it will add newtop.asp to the address you have to delete that bit.
The noises of the world cannot hurt the clouds
The only certainly in life is death
Remember where ever you go there you are
There are 3 types of people, ones good at maths and the others not

Peace Alliance

Je t'aime

t' = toi!

ou, en propaire. "Je vous-amez"

Ashyra Nightwing

W00T!

Look at my post count!

Pikepaw

J'ai ne parlor francias pas.

This is not the translation: I don't like to talk french too much, I had a bad french teacher.
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

Peace Alliance

parl?*

and... i think we all had bad french teachers.... ALL of mine were bad... TERRIBLE! the kind that told me my head was made of stones and that i only ask stupid questions!

fingo

My first French teacher was really strict, my second couldn't control the class so we didn't learn and my last one couldn't control the class either and was Australian so I've had no chance.
The noises of the world cannot hurt the clouds
The only certainly in life is death
Remember where ever you go there you are
There are 3 types of people, ones good at maths and the others not

Firetooth

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Takara

The only other language I can speak is nerd.