The outspoken will be punished.

Started by Ereptor, March 23, 2003, 10:55:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ereptor

I see two new alliances that have been made to "bring" me down.  This creates friction in an allready chaotic mossflower.  Anyone who openly speaks out against Mordor and it's allies will be swiftly punished.  So go ahead and post your propoganda and lies.  Mordor will not fall.  My nazgul will find you, and you will die.  I have my spies.  If you plan you will be caught.  If you attack you will be destroyed faster than you can reply to this message.  This is warning.  Anyone supporting the "free people" will be punished.  Also i will continue to search for warlords that are landfat due to attacking other more than 10 times in a set period.  Beware and watch yourself.  The reign of Ereptor The Great will not be undone.  He shall reign ten thousand years.  His lands shall stretch for miles beyond that any eye can see.  Be warey my friends.  
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

baska

Holby

After 10,000 years is gone Ereptor, does that mean Ereptor The Great will perish!? :o
If so, I hope that some of your belongings are passed down to us miniature Warlords. An odd billion or two dollars wouldn't go astray, you see.

;)  
I will not deleted this

General Austin

*bitter laugh*  HA! Ereptor, you underestimate us severely. Mordor may be strong, but the will of the free peoples is stronger. You, Ereptor, will fall, mark my words. And when you do, you will fall fast, and hard, because of your proud words.
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

~>John<~

Your NAZ are falling.  The Free Peoples are striking hard, hurting the remainder more....your confidence is your doom.
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Dead Eye

I am outspoken, and punish me if you must. I will never pledge my allience to Mordor, nor you!
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&#039;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&#039; target=&#039;_blank&#039;&gt;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Spokesperson for The winter clan. &lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

General Austin

John, you and I need to destroy 30. Any other high rankers must help us destroy the Nazgul!!
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Badrang the Tyrant

I wish I could help.  I used to break Black Rider for fun.  Now, I am down with the newbies.  

P.S.  Don't say anything about me being a newbie Kilk.