Sketches.

Started by Pippin, July 18, 2009, 09:53:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night Wolf

So does that mean im part hamster?

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

You part hamster too?

Krowdon

no, Part Dolphin. Takara knows teh story.

Night Wolf

Good for her im leaving now

Krowdon

Night Wolf

Im back for a minute

Krowdon

Daryn

and he's not back
Pies.

Krowdon

well duh, he posted that yesterday.

Night Wolf

Old Uncolored one

Old somewhat colored one

New Awesome almost done one

Takara

Your father was a hamster and your mother smelt of elderberries! I believe that's how it goes...

I don't do sketches. In fact, I don't do preplanning, either. Krowdon can tell you, when I draw comics or pictures, I just do it on the spot. Usually the picture I want comes out better than the original idea, or I just start doodling and it takes on a life of its own. Which would explain why I can't draw manga...