Free vermin of Mossflower... BAH

Started by Ereptor, March 21, 2003, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ereptor

My gaze of my evil eye has seen a band of warlords who are trying to form some sort of clan against the armies of Mordor.  They argue and fight amounst themselves.  They have no offical clan yet they say they will destroy me.  I laugh at their pity excuse for army.  Let yourselves be known, Or tremble in fear of my massive armies!  Who are you?  Whom is your leader?  What do you call yourselves and where do you unite?  
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Blood Wake

what are you talking about and do you meen in turbo
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Kilkenne

I am Kilkenne, True Emperor of the North. I lead the Free Forces of Mossflower. We will oppose you to our end, or your eventual one...

Deathclaw

I am united in this cause, prepared to die to liberate the endangered ones, and kill you to remove your terror from the game. You shall die, as well as your Black Riders. They can do nothing.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Arono

I as well will help with this noble deed of removing him from the game.
Arono

Dead Eye

I gather the free people around me. We will strike your Nazgul, and the 9 shall fall! Unless John finds it in himself to attack me so that he can take my recruiting job.  
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Kilkenne

Arono - Deal with the NAZ first, then we will see what you, and the rest of the Free People (IE: Non - Free FORCES) of Mossflower can do about this newest threat to our safetey.

General Austin

I, Austin, Lord of Southsward, have come to help put your reign at an end.
My allies in this noble deed are as follows:

Ragefur the deceiver
Deathclaw
Kilkenne, our noble leader
Orcrist
Any others I have not mentioned please forgive me for my foergetfulness. You may choose to remain anonymous anyway.
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.