Beauty of nuclear weaponary

Started by Firetooth, July 17, 2009, 02:20:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Firetooth

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on July 17, 2009, 03:22:58 PM
Quote from: Firetooth on July 17, 2009, 03:12:17 PM
TU-95's were used to dorp the first ones
Anyway, nothing is immune to radiation, except for magnetisim, which reflects it, so HA NOOB

Sorry m8 genetically modified supersoldiers with nano machines are immune to everything.
How, pray, did you get the trillions of trillions of dollars needed for a project like that?
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Krowdon

Night Wolf

Krowdon

Night Wolf

Krowdon

yah. Cuz i just put Hotels on all of mai propertys.

Night Wolf

Krowdon

Right. 'Specially since I own half teh board.

Night Wolf

Krowdon

yeah. And all 4 railroads.

But he has Plumbing and Electric.