RWL dictionary

Started by Krowdon, July 05, 2009, 08:27:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Good Nite mai fellow Not Trekkies!

See you early tomorrow.

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

What if we /are/ trekkies?

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Daryn

i ith manga character
Pies.

Krowdon

i ish a Manga fan.

^___^

Night Wolf

Krowdon

Well, did you know Zero Kiryu is mai favorite Vampire Knight Character?

Night Wolf

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH!!!

Krowdon

Night Wolf

Im going to regret asking this but who is kaname?

Krowdon

Kaname?

I hate him! He's the Pureblood from Vampire Knight! He also happens to be Yuki's Ancestor. Only he's in the body of her brother. And they are Fiancees!

I want Yuki to be with Zero!

This is a Pic of Kaname:

Night Wolf

Krowdon

Yes.

my freind and I call Kaname Doorhinge- sama when he really gets on our nerves.

But im thinking of dropping the -sama

Daryn

my favorite characters are gin ichimaru, grimmjow, ulquiorra, wonderweiss and nel 2!

ican draw all of them!

nel-isnt the baby version soooo cute!

grimmjow-the potty mouth

ulquiorra

gin

and of course wonderweiss who no one could've guessed was more powerful that anyone in the entire series!
Pies.

Mr.Grimm

I say we make a RSL member day!