does anyone want to do my air transportation homework for me?

Started by Blood Wake, June 23, 2009, 07:57:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blood Wake

actually, the bits of useful info I found was on how much businesses are gaining from the SLC direct to Paris flight. but since this assignment is obviously kind of based on that. I don't think I can use specific details about the paris flight
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Genevieve

Only if you tell me how to use kinetic equations in determining the chemical stablity of drugs.

bjornredtail

Get a real major, then you can start complaining about homework. (Yes, I'm being mean and yes, I do have a real major)

Isn't SLC something of a major hub? If there's that much traffic in and out, then having a direct flight to Europe starts to make a bit more sense (you are only one hop away from a whole lot of the Western United States). Of course this only works if  the airport in SLC has enough capacity left to support more flights.
0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!

Gen. Volkov

Bjorn, aren't you computer science?

QuoteOnly if you tell me how to use kinetic equations in determining the chemical stablity of drugs.

What's your MSN/AIM? I have a paper for you. Organic Chemistry is your friend. XD.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Blood Wake

Bjorn, where did you come from? when was the last time you were here? lol.
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Krowdon

KYAAAAAHHH!!!!!!!

I iz soooooooooo Super Happy!!!!

Chapter 51 of VK online!!

*passes out from all the excitement*
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Firetooth

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.