Best type of game

Started by Fleetscut, March 21, 2003, 07:39:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fleetscut

Regular for me, I don't like it so fast paced but I'm still gonna give it a try....
Demoneye - Pirates of Terramort.

Abby The Rat

And Regular for because I got a clan I look after and I can play it without getting losing in time or attacked so much.
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Regular! I can't handle two accounts, and I had more NW on the Regular server when I decided to abandon one.

Trident

I'd of said Regular two weeks ago, but Turbo. I've made too many enemies in Regular, and I plan to start over.  Yet, I loose a lot of turns in turbo because I can only get there once a day- after school, and sometimes, unluckily for me, after I get doen with my job.  (Which I hate).  So Turbo, though I loose a whole lot of turns, I liek more because all my enemies are most likely in rank 200 and they won't come back for revenge for awhile :huh:  :D    

Blood Wake

as does trident i did like regular but now i love turbo its so cool

i actually stoped playing turbo for awhile but now its all i think about
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Aqualis

Turbo is the best. I like the fact that I get 450 turns everyday.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Trident

I tend loose about half of my turns...you gotta check that thing every 12 hours before you loose stuff.

Badrang the Tyrant

Regular, only because you can have clans.  I've gotten used to getting tons of turns every day, so I think the Reg. is too slow.  If Turbo had clans, like TSR, then it would be the best!