Vacation

Started by Gen. Volkov, June 03, 2009, 06:00:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

I'm going to be out of town for the next 6 days, won't have reliable internet, so I'm putting both my accounts into vacation. Reg account already is, Turbo will be after my land gets taken.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Krowdon

Have fun on your Vacation!
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Gen. Volkov

It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Gen. Volkov

I'm going to Minnesota, to visit a friend.

Blobfish

Have a good time :)
Worship the mighty Blobfish

Quote from: Blobfish on May 01, 2011, 12:04:37 PM
Economic Left/Right: 3.12
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 7.59

Rights are for the weak.

Blood Wake

do not have a good time

it'll make you miss me
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Juska

Have a nice vacation, but you know since the game now puts you in vacation when you go inactive you could just leave it all alone *looks at the 30k land locked in vacation*
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Gen. Volkov

Bah, it's not that much, people were scraping 75k plus last time I looked. Besides, I figured it would be taken within 12 hours. Sorry, would have done that if I had gotten more land last run.

-Volkov, on infrequent net access

Juska

The only people hitting 75k are the tools who wait until I run and scrape all the land and then take it from me.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Briar

Quote from: Juska on June 06, 2009, 10:04:35 AM
The only people hitting 75k are the tools who wait until I run and scrape all the land and then take it from me.

What do you mean "tools"? You have the land, everyone else wants the land, thus we take it when we do our run.  If you can't hold it, it's your fault.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Shadow

He says tools because he is bitter than nobody else is scraping land but him.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Firetooth

Heheh. People stopped listening to me complaining about low land so I never bother scraping anymore^^ Why should I provide land for those who won't do the same back?
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Gen. Volkov

Ah, retract that then Juska, in any event, I'm back now, so no worries!