Nightmare

Started by Holby, May 08, 2009, 07:21:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holby

I had this terrible dream last night.

I was max and stored on reg, waiting for a good opportunity to run. Then suddenly, there's 250k reg on the landfarm! I go to attack, and I get repelled...

So I go back to the scores, and I find that a clan mate has taken nearly all of the land, there's only 60k left. But it doesn't even matter, because I can't break through.

I'm too afraid to ever run turns again.
I will not deleted this

Gorak

if your dreaming about Prom
you might need a break, lol
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

krazilec

lol... yea... thats just a tad bit odd

Holby

This one was more vivid than the horrible League and Ereptor ones. They were constant, muddled, anguish-causing dreams. So this was kind of a relief ;)
I will not deleted this

Blood Wake

that's hilarious that you play RWL in your dreams. umm... I guess that's all I had to say.
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Wolf Snare

Happens to the best of us. I find when I am overly active on a server and anticipating the next run, crazy things may go bump in the night. You greatly humor me though Holbs haha
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Mr.Grimm

I had a dream along those lines only I became emp. I know it's not likely but I guess I can dream.

Firetooth

Haha I remember ages back when I was on 26bil net and in vacation I was worrying half the night if feng would remember to boot me...and he didn't and I got 20bil destroyed lol.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Ashyra Nightwing

I had some terrible dreams about that Pearls of Lutra turbo round.... it's scary being the net holder, sometimes.

Mr.Grimm

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwing on May 23, 2009, 09:23:15 AM
I had some terrible dreams about that Pearls of Lutra turbo round.... it's scary being the net holder, sometimes.
Worst job ever.