Wiki Profiles

Started by Shadow, February 15, 2008, 09:19:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should RWL participate in development of the promisance wiki?

Yes, I would like a profile
12 (57.1%)
No, I would not like a listing
3 (14.3%)
I would like a listing, and I am willing to help with development
4 (19%)
Yes I want a profile, and am willing to write profiles for others (please specify this in your post)
2 (9.5%)
No, I do not want a profile, but I am willing to write profiles for others anyway (ditto)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Firetooth

Quote from: Death on February 29, 2008, 10:43:05 PM
Maybe someone was unclear, but there is no rule against writing your own profile. Those do need some work, but right now were more concerned with getting content added than fixing content unless it's like.. waaay outside of the guidelines.
Alright. Maybe you could add old stratergies into it? That would be useful
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Death

Maw added a poo of basic ones. At least I think it was Maw, he has left everyone in the proverbial dust when it comes to adding content to the Wiki.

Firetooth

I believe I found them :)
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

lonewolf1817

When you have done soemthing right, no one will know you have done anything at all

Firetooth

I added some names in with no profiles

Firetooth

Added in a lot of content including league of the scarlet pimpernel. What, I was bored :D oh and sorry for the double post

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Holby

Quote from: Krowdon on June 09, 2009, 09:23:45 AM
RWL has a Wiki?
Hey Krowdon, please be careful about bumping super old topics :)

But it's a good question. As far as I'm aware, there is a Promisance Wiki, and it has a page, or several pages, about RWL. I just tried to access it, but it didn't let me, so I can't tell you if it is still in development or whatever. Anyone else know?

I will not deleted this

Sharptooh

Last few times I've tried to access it it just did the same with me Holby.

I think it's been down a while and I don't expect it'll come up again anytime soon but I don't really know, who was involved in it's development?

Krowdon

Quote from: Holby on June 09, 2009, 11:08:02 AM

Hey Krowdon, please be careful about bumping super old topics :)

But it's a good question. As far as I'm aware, there is a Promisance Wiki, and it has a page, or several pages, about RWL. I just tried to access it, but it didn't let me, so I can't tell you if it is still in development or whatever. Anyone else know?

I saw this and had to ask. Sorry.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Firetooth

Followed the link, it's having sever difficulties.
I think it's been abandoned actually, it's been like that for a month or more now

Sharptooh

Quote from: Firetooth on June 09, 2009, 03:46:46 PM
Followed the link, it's having sever difficulties.
I think it's been abandoned actually, it's been like that for a month or more now

Shame, Firetooth do you know who used to run it?

Firetooth

Daryn

ohhhhhh
i want one

Daryn: is a anime/manga fan who plays RWL. Uses name from manga that has been read. Is one of the founders of RSL: Redwall Spam Lords along with Mr. Grimm, Briar, Krowdon, Firetooth, and Night Wolf. Likes to spam. Working on indying but prefers to use farming strategy. Is a big noob but would like to learn more about promi games ><
Pies.