Returning

Started by Orcrist, April 19, 2003, 02:14:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orcrist

Yes- I've decided to restart. Actually, I have been playing for about 3-4 days already: not much can keep me from this game :D ! I didn't tell anyone because I wanted to see what my friends were like if they didn't know I was me...anyway, my horde is #783 Axis of Evil (once again, I chose this name to avoid suspicion). That's about it...
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Ereptor

Actually my dear ( lieing ) friend.  You have been playing for more than a couple days.  And your not being very smart either.  

At Sun, 6 Apr 2003 20:39:31 -0500, a messenger from Axis of Evil (#783) brought this to you...
Hello there great Ereptor- It is I, Stalin, commanding the Axis of Evil. I humbly inquire for a place in your incredible clan.

Stalin

BAH.  Smells like a rat to me.  Orcrist i thought you were low, but man oh man.  You had me fooled...whoaaa.  right over my head there buddy.  heh heh.  anyone not catch that sarcasm?
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Ereptor

Quote from: OrcristPosted: Apr 19 2003, 07:14 PM

Yes- I've decided to restart. Actually, I have been playing for about 3-4 days already: not much can keep me from this game :D ! I didn't tell anyone because I wanted to see what my friends were like if they didn't know I was me...anyway, my horde is #783 Axis of Evil (once again, I chose this name to avoid suspicion). That's about it...
Just wanted to point out that....

A. you are a liar.  For so many reasons....(deleting your account because you got "grounded")
B.  the red print above, and below.

At Sun, 6 Apr 2003 20:39:31 -0500, a messenger from Axis of Evil (#783) brought this to you...
Hello there great Ereptor- It is I, Stalin, commanding the Axis of Evil. I humbly inquire for a place in your incredible clan.

Stalin
The Dark Lord
Emperor of the Dark Ages
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Dead Eye

Stalin was the head of the Soviet Union during world war 2. He was with the allies, not the axis. So you are wrong in saying he commanded the axis, he wasn't even the head of the allies(though he was a main leader, and helped in the destruction of Hitler)
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Orcrist

Never mind this post- I spoke in anger...
~Orcrist~

Ereptor

Ok i will take this to admin.
The Dark Lord
Emperor of the Dark Ages
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Retto

Er...yes. That message really did get sent (verified and authenticized. Sent from Axis to Ereptor on the 6th). What he meant by 3-4 days, I think, was "I've been playing for a bit already, but I'm back." So, we can not argue on trivialities? that would be good.
The 'ittle otter,
Retto

Ereptor

Quote from: OrcristNever mind this post- I spoke in anger...
ARGGG.  it sucks that you can't scroll back on internet explorer and find something someone wrote.  cause once they edit it.  it changes even if you click back.  grrr.  oh well.   your a sleeze bucket orcrist.  "spoken in anger" is a good way to change your message because you would have looked so dumb.  well i went to admin.  verified and certified.  orcrist do not trouble me anymore.

Basically his message went something like this.

I did not send that message.  blah blah blah.  you must of forged it.  blah blah blah.  calling me a liar.  blah blah blah....

so i went to admin.  and here we are agian.  :)
The Dark Lord
Emperor of the Dark Ages
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Abby The Rat

Peaces friends, please.

Relax, Orcrist might of said that he swore to kill you, but he said he doesn't now.

I'm worry about this turning into a flame war, which is against the rules of the forums board.
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Dead Eye

There is going to be a giant war soon. I know it. Clans killing clans, warlords killing warlords, and newbs killing newbs. DEATH!!
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Orcrist

Well Deadeye- that's half the fun in the game- killing each other. In this game, Ereptor and I hate each other. Outside of it, we don't know each other, but if we did, we wouldn't really care- that's why this game is so much fun...
~Orcrist~