Not completely sure if this belongs here

Started by krazilec, February 27, 2009, 06:51:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

krazilec

I was taking a look at recent news and  :D
it made me rofl
0.7 hours ago     Your Leaders were defeated by ralfsick100 (#43) and you lost 2274 Acres of Land!     You lost 5 Leaders, but you managed to kill 27879 of your attacker's Leaders.
0.7 hours ago    Your Leaders were defeated by ralfsick100 (#43) and you lost 5041 Acres of Land!    You lost 5 Leaders, but you managed to kill 9177 of your attacker's Leaders.
0.7 hours ago    Your Leaders were defeated by ralfsick100 (#43) and you lost 491 Acres of Land!    You lost 8 Leaders, but you managed to kill 29239 of your attacker's Leaders.
0.7 hours ago    Your Leaders were defeated by ralfsick100 (#43) and you lost 665 Acres of Land!    You lost 7 Leaders, but you managed to kill 8766 of your attacker's Leaders.
0.7 hours ago    Your Leaders were defeated by ralfsick100 (#43) and you lost 401 Acres of Land!    You lost 9 Leaders, but you managed to kill 9054 of your attacker's Leaders.
0.7 hours ago    Your Leaders were defeated by ralfsick100 (#43) and you lost 4527 Acres of Land!    You lost 2 Leaders, but you managed to kill 3372 of your attacker's Leaders.
0.7 hours ago    Your Leaders were defeated by ralfsick100 (#43) and you lost 2062 Acres of Land!    You lost 7 Leaders, but you managed to kill 28927 of your attacker's Leaders.
0.7 hours ago    Your Leaders were defeated by ralfsick100 (#43) and you lost 3227 Acres of Land!    You lost 7 Leaders, but you managed to kill 22999 of your attacker's Leaders.
0.7 hours ago    Your Leaders were defeated by ralfsick100 (#43) and you lost 1118 Acres of Land!    You lost 3 Leaders, but you managed to kill 21538 of your attacker's Leaders.
0.7 hours ago    Your Leaders were defeated by ralfsick100 (#43) and you lost 2925 Acres of Land!    You lost 6 Leaders, but you managed to kill 15073 of your attacker's Leaders.
0.7 hours ago    Your Leaders were defeated by ralfsick100 (#43) and you lost 1322 Acres of Land!    You lost 0 Leaders, but you managed to kill 8614 of your attacker's Leaders.

While I understand the game is based on percentages, but something has got to be wrong with this.  It makes my leaders look like killing machines.  For instance, I lose 0 (!) leaders and he loses 8614 (!).  I can understand extreme kill-loss ratios like 1 to 1000, but this is too hilarious.  Could we add coding into the game so that the attacker's losses are a ratio of the defenders losses?  *It would have limited some of his leader's death and not made it look so funny (at least to me)

Marell

This has always been the case with leader attacks - large losses no matter how many leaders the defender has...This is the reason why you wont often find leaderers using leader attacks on you, and if it wasn't this way leaderers would have an even larger advantage over indiers.

krazilec

Quote from: Marell on February 27, 2009, 08:02:35 PM
This has always been the case with leader attacks - large losses no matter how many leaders the defender has...This is the reason why you wont often find leaderers using leader attacks on you, and if it wasn't this way leaderers would have an even larger advantage over indiers.

I guess that does make sense...  too bad I can't use my leaders to do my normal attacking :P

Marell

Well if you were to keep 2 or 3 thousand huts you could, against other indiers anyway...Even just having a couple of hundred thousand leaders you would have more than most other indiers, and you would be able to espy them, and even use leaders to attack them for land, saving you losses in troops...in fact, producing troops while you attack with leaders lol.

krazilec

Quote from: Marell on February 27, 2009, 08:28:08 PM
Well if you were to keep 2 or 3 thousand huts you could, against other indiers anyway...Even just having a couple of hundred thousand leaders you would have more than most other indiers, and you would be able to espy them, and even use leaders to attack them for land, saving you losses in troops...in fact, producing troops while you attack with leaders lol.
yea, although I now go with the policy- if you are an indy and you have 1% huts, you have just wasted .99% of your land

and I kinda meant this is as a joke originally, but could there possibly be an option to turn leaders into troops?  like some spell that would take 1% of your leaders, mult. by your mage ratio, then mult. by some unknown troop ratio to turn into soldiers like skiffs?
*its essentially like the wildcat's ability but for leaders instead of workers*