Im cursed

Started by Firetooth, February 08, 2009, 01:42:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firetooth

On some game I beat some guy up so he sent me this message(yes, his name is dogtesticles, says alot about him):

dogtesticles     On 07/02/2009 at 06:38
play nice - as written in your profile, you dirty duck lying swindler! i was in my working uniform, you bloody idiot, challenge me by telegram me, you ball-less piece of poo! i am exactly like you, i will hunt you from now on, you better continue to be a good doggie to charlie, even if he sodomise you. duck like you don't deserve mercy, i will not telegram you u if i want duel you coz you done it first, i just love making enemies, wait till the day i tear your town down... for now i shall curse you and your real life family - your loved ones in real life will fall before your eyes, dying like stray and frightened animals, if you are a working person, you will be humiliated and ridiculed by your co-workers ending in you being jobless and hungry. if you are a student, you get bully by your teachers and classmates ending you being a total outcast and public enemy. if you are married, your spouse will cheat on you and you will not know it till the day you are feeble and weak. if you are single, you will never find real love forever and ever. ultimately you will suffer from a terminal disease which will drag on for years till the day you die, making you thin like sticks and immobile from neck down! More curses will befall you, your prayers will NOT be answer as the ANTI-CHRIST is now and ever persecuting you. i will curse you 5 times a day till your rotten body decays before your eyes, prepare for the beginning of your miserable death - the clock has start ticking and you better start digging... your own grave because otherwise your dead body will be exposed to the elements for weeks while you soul feel the pain of your decomposing flesh. GAN NI NA BU PHUA CHEE BYE, XEN KIA BO KA CHNG KANG. YAO XIU PHUA BAK PHUA BEI KIA. GAN NI NA BU PHUA CHEE BYE, XEN KIA BO KA CHNG KANG. YAO XIU PHUA BAK PHUA BEI KIA.GAN NI NA BU PHUA CHEE BYE, XEN KIA BO KA CHNG KANG. YAO XIU PHUA BAK PHUA BEI KIA. GAN NI NA BU PHUA CHEE BYE, XEN KIA BO KA CHNG KANG. YAO XIU PHUA BAK PHUA BEI KIA
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Briar

Wow, that guy has WAY too much free time.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Firetooth

Cos I beat him up and took all his money he sent this to me via another world

dogtesticles     On 07/02/2009 at 17:36
you are here too. can't take a little insults and start crying to your 'mommy' huh? told you i will bite you, did't i? i don't give a darn about the ban, i am not appealing anyway, why not you send this mail to the admin team and ban me from this world too? thanks for helping me save a few bucks (premium) over at world 5, maybe you will 'help' me out here as well, hahaha... >)
by the way, the curse i put on you still active! sore loser

So, Im afraid the curse is killing me comrades. :'(
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Ungatt Trunn II

Tell him your going to cut his wrists and hang him upside down and watch him slowly fade away! MUAHAHAHAHAAAAA FEEL THE PAAAAIN!!!! Ops sorry bout' that. :-\
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Shadow

I can't think of a specific rule breaks, but just keep that crap off the forum please (Ungatt). Firetooth: It's funny, but it doesn't lead anywhere good.

Shadow
Mod Duties
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Ungatt Trunn II

I didn't think it was supposed to lead anywhere in the spam room  :-[
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Shadow

Eh, spam is spam, but that's just kinda creepy ^_^. Let's keep the spam room happy and carefree

Ungatt Trunn II

Your frog picture thing scares me is it a poison dart frog?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Shadow

I'm not really sure, I just thought it looked cool. Bright colors like that usually mean some kind of poison though.

Gorak

I love idiot gamers like that
they're always good for a laugh

easy to act tough and threatening from behind a keyboard miles away under an alias
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Firetooth

Quote from: Shadow on February 08, 2009, 04:37:59 PM
I can't think of a specific rule breaks, but just keep that crap off the forum please (Ungatt). Firetooth: It's funny, but it doesn't lead anywhere good.

Shadow
Mod Duties
*tries to agree but curse butts in and kills him*
sorry :-\
Oh, and you're old bear avatar was better :P
Quote from: Gorak on February 09, 2009, 01:33:34 AM
I love idiot gamers like that
they're always good for a laugh

easy to act tough and threatening from behind a keyboard miles away under an alias
Yeah hahaha he says Im a sore loser even though I won? He probarbly has no brain, no life and no friends or he wouldn't be writing out a huuuge letter like that cursing me

Blobfish

I have sad news for you all

At approx 1712 hours today, the curse killed Firetooth.
Dont say "ok, whats the sad news?" or I will curse you :D
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on February 08, 2009, 04:36:42 PM
Tell him your going to cut his wrists and hang him upside down and watch him slowly fade away! MUAHAHAHAHAAAAA FEEL THE PAAAAIN!!!! Ops sorry bout' that. :-\
Firetooth cannot as :
He is dead
He is dead
Did I mention...HES DEAD!!!!
Oh and he blocked firetooth's emails
Worship the mighty Blobfish

Quote from: Blobfish on May 01, 2011, 12:04:37 PM
Economic Left/Right: 3.12
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 7.59

Rights are for the weak.

Blobfish

An Error Has Occurred!
The last posting from your IP was less than 30 seconds ago. Please try again later.
;)
Worship the mighty Blobfish

Quote from: Blobfish on May 01, 2011, 12:04:37 PM
Economic Left/Right: 3.12
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 7.59

Rights are for the weak.