Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

CLM has 5 members, but it not on scores

Shadow
Hound of Ulster
Snowball
Oblit
Marell

It doesnt even show up on my unions page - i have the "join union" screen there, not the management screen

Also, I can attack my clan members.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Shadow

I just joined the clan that I made originally, and it now lists me as in a clan, but alone.

The Obliterator

i cant build it just comes up with an error
MySQL Query Error (1064) You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Marell

Quote from: The Obliterator on January 10, 2009, 11:37:21 PM
MySQL Query Error (1064) You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1

..And it does the same thing for all leader missions now too...so turbo is pretty much unplayable atm  :-\

Sharptooh

Warlord List
Warlord                            Networth            Rank    Sharing
Sharptooth (#21)            $13,081,695    #17       YES
Quixote (#23)                    $11,547,634    #19            YES
Rocelin Poisonblade (#26)    $12,260,020    #18            NO

Further down on Unions management it says we hay 8/11 members and we come up on the scores page too, although it seems that there are only 3 members in the clan, as only three are regognised on the scores page, and only three can post in the clan forums, it seems as if there's a bug with joining clans as I had to join twice before it actually registered me as a clan member.

Is it just me or is this round really bugged up  ???

Shadow

CLM now has 6 visible members, but it says that the clan is full with 11/11 members, and I can't build because of MySQL syntax errors.

I think I am going to stop playing until things work out, because I doubt my messing around is making fixing things any easier.

Sharptooh

Quote from: The Obliterator on January 10, 2009, 11:37:21 PM

I seem to have the same problem  :(

bjornredtail

It seems that this is only occurring for certain accounts... Which is weird, since the what I think is the offending query ("SELECT COUNT(*) as cnt FROM $playerdb WHERE emp=1 AND land>0;") doesn't mention the current account at all...
0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!

bjornredtail

Nope, that's not the offending query. The offending query is the one that's part of saveClanData(). Apperently, for those it effects, their clan isn't loading properly.

I've got an idea for a hack to get around this though...

EDIT: Wrong again...
In any case, it's so weird. For some clans, the clan data simply isn't loading into the game, though it appears to be correct in the database.
AKA, Nevadacow

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Shadow

Everyone who currently shows up as in a clan joined twice - i created a clan, then joined the very clan I had just created. Only after you do that does it appear on scores

Does that shed any light?

Also, this happens if you use turns in the loot,feast,propaganda, etc options on the sidebar:

Something Has Occured
update clan set u_armtrp=16846,u_lndtrp="",u_flytrp="",u_seatrp=312,u_cash="",u_food="",u_runes="",u_peasants="",u_wizards="" where num=;

if you want any help debugging, add me on msn at munchkins4@hotmail.com, I will be around tomorrow evening probably.

bjornredtail

Not much... You see, folks still end up with the right clan value in the database. Here, I'll show you: mysql> select empire,players.num,clan,clan.name,clan.num from players,clan where players.clan = clan.num;
+--------------------------+-----+------+----------------------------+-----+
| empire                   | num | clan | name                       | num |
| Lenin                    |   5 |    1 | Emperors                   |   1 |
| Stalin                   |   6 |    1 | Emperors                   |   1 |
| Marx                     |   7 |    1 | Emperors                   |   1 |
| Trotsky                  |   8 |    1 | Emperors                   |   1 |
| kell                     |  12 |    2 | Cuban Libertarian Movement |   2 |
| Snowball                 |  11 |    2 | Cuban Libertarian Movement |   2 |
| Arach                    |  13 |    2 | Cuban Libertarian Movement |   2 |
| The Oblit                |  14 |    2 | Cuban Libertarian Movement |   2 |
| Marell                   |  15 |    2 | Cuban Libertarian Movement |   2 |
| Shadow                   |  18 |    2 | Cuban Libertarian Movement |   2 |
| Reasons to be antisocial |  19 |    3 | Armarda                    |   3 |
| Twilight Assassin        |  20 |    3 | Armarda                    |   3 |
| Sharptooth               |  21 |    3 | Armarda                    |   3 |
| Quixote                  |  23 |    3 | Armarda                    |   3 |
| Rocelin Poisonblade      |  26 |    3 | Armarda                    |   3 |
15 rows in set (0.00 sec)

(The first num is warlord number, the second num is clan number)

EDIT/UPDATE: I've commented out the line that was supposed to re-distribuate income to your clanmates. Folks are still taxed, but the income now just disappears. Folks, even those in clans, should be able to take turns though.
AKA, Nevadacow

Shadow

I think that perhaps the best way to get out o this would be to get rid of the 5 member limit altogether and go back to the original clan code, and gettinf rid of tax benefits to unions until it can be debugged fully. It's generally easier to simply eliminate code than to debug it ^_^. The 5 member limit was not working, and it still isn't - in the clan manage page it says that CLM has 11 members. I don't want to offend when I say this, but resetting and having a normal round while this theme gets some debugging work might be a good idea.

Edit - yes we can take turns, but in the last 10 minutes ive revieved 127 million loyalty and just took 500 turns without any food or cash and didnt take any desertions ^_^

Firetooth

Im losing 10% haelth per leader attack. Is this still meant to happen? ???
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.