Who?

Amorphis - House of Sleep
2 (40%)
Karnivool - Roquefort
3 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Voting closed: December 21, 2008, 12:34:32 PM

Gorak

Amorphis goes on to win a second straight, defeating The Do 5-2.

this weeks challenger, as requested, is Roquefort by Karnivool

place your votes now

Amorphis - House of Sleep - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CleR2nYASdo
or
Karnivool - Roquefort - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFhIpCeq6-g
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Briar

wow, I really like the Karnivool song.  It has a great lyrical line and uses some diminished chords which really bring out some character.

Nice contender!
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Gen. Volkov

I like the music for Karnivool, but the vocals kinda got on my nerves after awhile.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Gorak

they remind me of The Cult
I like Amorphis better, but I liked Karnivool enough that I got one of their albums

that is the reason I do these

windhound

Meh.  Another vote for House of Sleep

Roquefort wasnt bad...  but...  the lead vocalist, eh.
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Marell

Good to see some people enjoying Karnivool, a local West Aussie band.

Continuing on the discussion from Cage Match 2 about heavy metal...I generally prefer heavier than Karnivool, but I suggested them because I thought they would be boarderline enough to appeal to more people here, plus they're relatively unknown.

Gorak

people just gotta remember, if they don't like the songs posted, request one they do like
I have one last request for week 4, then it's back to my collection if no others come

Gen. Volkov

Requests:

Master of Puppets, Metallica (This one is played on the radio, but not often, gray area, like you said)

Istanbul (Not Constantinople), They Might Be Giants(Never heard it on the Radio)

Drunken Lullabies, Flogging Molly(Ditto)

Something by "The Who".(Rare on the radio, and only certain songs)

Whiskey in the Jar, Traditional version(Heard the Metallica version on the radio, but not a traditional version)
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Gorak

oop's
I forgot about this

I'll get the next one up soon