Notice about Reg accounts

Started by The Lady Shael, December 10, 2008, 02:30:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

Another new feature in Reg this round besides the shinier, enhanced clan forums is if your account is idle for 7 days, you are automatically put into vacation instead of being deleted, allowing you to return at any time without bothering admins. =) There are some finer details related to this that we can only solve by observing the results of this change, like clan leadership and such, but I think this will benefit everyone in the long run.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Holby

Dear Shael,

You are the greatest.

Sincerely,

RWL (as represented by Holby)
I will not deleted this

Ashyra Nightwing

Juska

Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Shadow

Useful, but it feels like babysitting people

Still, good job Shael, that'll clear up some forum clutter.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Peace Alliance

Shadow, are you a small government kinda guy?

Shadow

Not quite sure what you mean... I am of the opinion that people should be able to take care of themselves and live their own lives as they like as long as they aren't interfering with each other. Is that what you mean?
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

kell

founder of eire

first emp on the new server

Gen. Volkov

It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES