Happy Thoughts.
3 (42.9%)
Heat Shock
1 (14.3%)
Sonoporation
1 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Gen. Volkov

In basic biology you learned that when Griffith put noninfectious live pneumonia and infectious dead pneumonia bacteria together, the live cells became infectious. In more advanced biology classes, you learn how and why that happened, and other methods to introduce foreign genetic material into live bacterial cells. Some of the poll choices are not viable methods, of course.

I prefer electroporation myself, it has the highest success rate.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

windhound

Oh, Happy Thoughts obviously
Its the only way to go
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Shadow

If you play really [poop] music next to water and then freeze it, the crystals it forms are ugly as sin. If you play Beethoven or mozart, the patterns are beautiful. Of course, it all may be foolishness. Like this poll.

<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Gen. Volkov

LOL. Whatever. And that crystal thing seems like a total joke to me. He was never able to reproduce his results when there were actually people there.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Ungatt Trunn II

i just geneticly modify sorry but your actions are non existinent in my miynd
DIE HIPPIE DIE