Notes for this round

Started by The Lady Shael, September 29, 2008, 02:01:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

Quoted from my first post in this topic (also included in that first message automatically sent to each person in the game):

Quote from: The Lady Shael on September 29, 2008, 02:01:49 AM
The clan with the highest ratio will get a 10% military bonus. The clan with the second highest ratio will get a 5% military bonus.

Hm, okay, I did some research, and just realized that the first two people who signed up for this game did not get the full sign-up message (I thought it was causing problems with the round not working, so I cut part of the message out temporarily). The first two people signed up before I could put the message back in full. Which is why I made this topic here, putting the full message for everyone to see. I made sure this information was made public.

~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Shadow

I got a different message:

QuoteMon, 29 Sep 2008 12:40:57 -0600
Welcome to Redwall:Warlords Turbo!

The theme for this round is War of the Shields. Everyone is divided up into four clans. The idea is to keep your defense and attack ratios high, to get an added attack and defense bonus. So basically:

-keep defense ratio high: when people attack you, try to keep your army big enough so that they do not break

-keep attack ratio high: when you attack other people, try to keep your army big enough so that you break your opponent every time

Every ten minutes, the clan ranks are calculated. All ratios are added up, average ratios are taken, then the attack ratio is multiplied by the defense ratio.

The clan with the highest ratio will get a 10% military bonus. The clan with the second highest ratio will get a 5% military bonus.

Also, we will have voting for clan leaders just like from the Pearls of Lutra round. You can change your vote, but voting will end in exactly a week, on Oct 5th.

And, if you were curious, the clan names are all names of ancient types of shields. ^_~

If this is your first time playing, do not be afraid to ask one of the higher players for help, or ask for help on the forums. =) Everyone here is more than happy to help a new player (or an old player who is lost =p).

The round will be reset on the 28th of October. At that time, all the accounts will be deleted and everyone starts over. Ask an admin if you have any more questions.

Good luck!

-The Lady Shael

Code Admin
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

windhound

A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

kell

settle down now, settle down.

anybody have a certain answer if market net is counted in your net value or not? most i asked gave back mixed answers
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

The Lady Shael

I think it's pretty safe to say that market net will no longer be counted in any future Turbo rounds (unless we say so). It is still counted in Reg, but for how long, who knows.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.