Espionaging your allies

Started by Shade, October 08, 2008, 05:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shade

Does anyone else thing you should be allowed to use espionage on your clan mates?
As it is it's barely considered an attack, you can still cast it on a person who is maxed and the like. It can also be extremely useful to know your allies stats when they aren't around, a few rounds ago I had to get someone else to espionage a member of my clan and give me the stats so I could block his troop holes to save him from being killed. Given the theme of this turbo round, it would be even more useful for allies to be able to see what troops their allies need to defend successfully.

Gorak

One feature of Valhall I like is that the clan leader and assistant have the option in the clan management screen to view the stats of all clan members
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Shadow

Given your attitude this round I'm inclined to think your desire for stats is motivated out of a desire to sell your clans weaknesses rather than help them.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Shade

Nonsense, I had been thinking about this well before this round

taekwondokid42

hmm. I am fairly split on this one. On one hand you would be using turns and you would need to have a higher ratio, but on the other hand we now have stuff like clan forums and large amounts of messages that can be sent.

What are the other opinions?

Shade

The idea for this one is that you can get the informationy ou need yourself if your ally isn't aroudn to give it to you, like if you need to stop a kill run. So forums/messages wouldnt be of help