BE RANDOM!!!!

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, September 04, 2008, 08:33:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firetooth

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Gorak

you'll never die again
you'll never be born again
you'll forever be
stuck in an eternity
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

windhound

I Don't Like Mondays - Boomtown Rats

The silicon chip inside her head
Gets switched to overload
And nobody's gonna go to school today
She's gonna make them stay at home
And daddy doesn't understand it
He always said she was good as gold
And he can see no reasons
'Cos there are no reasons
What reason do you need to be show-ow-ow-ow-own?

Tell me why
I don't like Mondays
Tell me why
I don't like Mondays
Tell me why
I don't like Mondays
I wanna shoo-oo-oo-oo-oo-oot the whole day down

The Telex machine is kept so clean
And it types to a waiting world
And mother feels so shocked
Father's world is rocked
And their thoughts turn to their own little girl
Sweet 16 ain't that peachy keen
Now that ain't so neat to admit defeat
They can see no reasons
What reasons do you need?
Oh Oh Oh Oh

Tell me why
I don't like Mondays
Tell me why
I don't like Mondays
Tell me why
I don't like Mondays
I wanna shoo-oo-oo-oo-oo-oot
The whole day down, down, down, shoot it all down

And all the playing's stopped in the playground now
She wants to play with the toys a while
And school's out early and soon we'll be learning
And the lesson today is how to die
And then the bullhorn crackles
And the captain tackles
(With the problems of the how's and why's)
And he can see no reasons
What reason do you need to die, die?
Oh Oh Oh

Tell me why
I don't like Mondays
Tell me why
I don't like Mondays
Tell me why
I don't like
I don't like (Tell me why)
I don't like Mondays
Tell me why
I don't like
I don't like (Tell me why)
I don't like Mondays
Tell me why
I don't like Mondays
I wanna shoo-oo-oo-oo-oo-oot the whole day down
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Holby

I will not deleted this

Ungatt Trunn II

A RANDOM SCENARIO!!!!!!

You, having power over the world for years, have many enemies. So much so, that you have joined the battle personally as a fighter pilot. So one day, you are on a sortie with your best squadron when you get a message from your AWACS of many enemy radar hits. You tell your team to disperse but it's to late! Almost all your squadron is wiped out at once, and somehow they didn't get a lock on on your craft. Your AWACS messages again, telling you that the enemy is using F-22 raptors, that have long range missiles.  You, luckily, have an extremely advanced aircraft made just for you, with top notch tech. You engage the enemy with your remaining squadron, but your missile alerts go crazy. You activate your ECM that was fitted on your craft and take note of your field of battle. You see the enemy squadron leader, his craft is fit with more missiles than you have ever seen on one fighter. You order your wingman to cover your 6 O'clock and attempt to get a lock on, but your wingman is almost immediately wiped out. You have been friends with him for years and you know he has a family at home. But the squadron leader that you have a lock on now is said to be their top ace, shooting down hundreds of your craft.

Your wingman ejected, but the hostile land below you is full of rebels. His craft was damaged, and so was his communication equipment. You want to disengage, and eject to save your wingman, but you know that you only have a few seconds before the enemy squadron leader maneuvers out of sight, and you won't have a chance like this again. And if you don't eject right away, you will loose the location of your wingman.

Do you....

A. Shoot down the squadron leader, who is the pinnacle of hope for your enemy, but loose your closest friend...

or...

B. Eject and attempt to save your wingman, with no certainty you will be accomplish saving him, loosing your chance to shoot down the enemies best ace and ending the war.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

windhound

Ingame screenshot of SSB:Brawl Holbs

First day I had the game that's about all I did, pausing the game at random times to see the expressions and positions of the characters.  Beautiful game, really.
Some of the others I got are here

Answer A

The possibility of losing a slowly descending parachute isnt all that great, especially if the plane is at all modern.  There's also nothing that could be done till he touched ground anyways; fighters are not designed to be flown at slow enough speeds for an in-air pickup, and would lack the necessary equipment to do so. Landing a fighter is also not something done behind enemy lines if it can be helped... 
Not to mention the possibility of a full-out missile system malfunction on a modern jet is nill.  Redundancy ftw.
A nice what-if, would have been better staged with WWII-era aircraft.  Their weapon systems were much more primitive and prone to failure, and most planes could land and take off comfortably from a good-sized flat field.  I dont think today's jets do so well
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Holby

Looks fun, windy. I want a Wii :(
I will not deleted this