A Warning

Started by Shadow, August 20, 2008, 11:41:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

windhound

Disclaimer:No Only one newbs were was harmed in the making of this production.

A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

The Lady Shael

Quote from: Shade on August 28, 2008, 07:19:16 PM
Bah, Shael, you were supposed to come in after we had a few disbelieving posts - I was going to introduce you as Shade the Magnificent's lovely assistant  :P

Whoops. Oh well. =p

Quote from: windhound on August 28, 2008, 07:24:01 PM
Disclaimer:No Only one newbs were was harmed in the making of this production.

And to be fair, he didn't even consider himself a newb. =p
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Shade

To be even more fair, I'm not even the one who killed him :P

windhound

Still part of the production  :P
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Shade

Yes well, 'no newbs were harmed' sounds better than 'no newbs were intentionally harmed but we accidentily killed one anyways'

You shoosh

Note: the sheer awesomeness of the big reveal gave my main comp a seizure, and it has died. With some amount of difficulty I have hooked me laptop to the net, but due to it's less-than-functional keyboard, Shade will not be held responsible for any typo's he makes after this point.

Shadow

Not quite so pathetic after all. It would be quite a clever plan if you actually got something out of it beyond being able to tell people how much you think of yourself. Until then it was just a waste of a round with a lousy finish. But honestly, what difference does it make? Nobody altered their round plans at all because of this beyond taking a few extra minutes to send you flames. It caused a lot of noise without having any effect on the round.

I look forward to the conclusion to this inane drama with interest.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

The Obliterator

Hey shade your prediction was pretty close after all.
But the only thing was you told him what you knew he was going to say so he alterd it a bit. :D
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Firetooth

I dont really think it was funny, what WAS funny was shade's typoes on msn, yes shade... ;) 3 of my associates have died laughing you meanie you dont feel guilt do you? :-\
I never trusted the illusionist or communicated with them go me :D
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Blood Wake

sorry Shadow, but Shade really is getting a lot more out of this than anyone really knows, but honestly posting it here may just ruin everything, but it's a rather simple little thing he was going for and I know he achieved it, also, he made the round a lot more interesting than anyone else was. even if he's making people angry he's still keeping them from being bored, I'm only here because he told me his plan and I thought it was very entertaining and promising for him and I was glad to help out.

Firetooth, whoever Firetooth!!!!!! was is not helpful at all and he did trust me even if you didn't. but I wish he'd be smart enough to actually help a newb out, I asked him multiple times to just give me some basic instructions and he failed miserably at that. if there's a newb in your clan you guys need to learn how to help them out instead of ignoring them. I thought you guys were rather rude to me.

The Illusionist

I liked my name cause Shade started talking to me by asking "hey, will you help me with an Illusion?"

I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Shade

Quote from: Firetooth on August 29, 2008, 02:39:41 AM
I dont really think it was funny, what WAS funny was shade's typoes on msn, yes shade... ;) 3 of my associates have died laughing you meanie you dont feel guilt do you? :-\
I never trusted the illusionist or communicated with them go me :D

Do I feel guilty? Your talking to the guy who forged half a dozen fake messages trying to pit friend against friends so he could watch the fireworks, all because he believed it might cure his boredom. All of this while impersonating another player who was on vacation. I really don't have much to feel guilty over, aside from Martin, but with the size of the aid I intend to give him, he hasn't really got alot to complain about.

I will answer Shadow later this evening, karma decided to kick Shade in the pants by toasting his computer, and so Shade is currently borrowing an ancient computer with a terribly slow dial-up connection that he does not want to linger on for long. Shade will find alternative internet connection and explain the rest of his plan soon. Now we may proced to the hour long process of actually posting this message...

Firetooth

I was firetooth6, Firetooth!!!!! was my bro it was his first round indying he had a lot to do you were probarbly just an annoyance.
I never trusted you from the start, infact, as soon as sharpie told me he'd let someone in who'd volunteered I knew something was wrong.
Still, you asked me nothing, but I still tried to help you when you came back. I wasn't rude, I just knew you weren't to be trusted. I was right as well ;) Im always right
Shade, poor fengy boy...is nothing but ashes...snirben...alas...is nothing more but bones. And the other...yuck, he met grisly fate to. Death by laughter :(
looks like you suceeded pitting bob against me >:(
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

thomaskreisman

Quote from: Firetooth on August 29, 2008, 04:06:16 PM
looks like you suceeded pitting bob against me >:(

And me. >:(

Shade

So, apparently karma operates on a 'trespassers will be shot, survivors will be shot again' policy.

Shortly after loosing his main computer to an unknown problem, Shade proceeded to hook his laptop up to the net, but stupidly forgot his laptop, never having had internet access before, had no virus protection. He proceeded to attempt to install msn, only to get a download that was apparently corrupt, as his laptop proceeded to come down with a virus.

So Shade has been without computer for a week, and his careful plan, while not fully ruined, is certainly going to be less effective, and he can no longer saftely reveal what it was all about without compromising it entirely after such a delay.

So this topic, with it's nine beautiful pages of flaming, amounts to nothing. Sigh.