Market Dynamics

Started by taekwondokid42, August 06, 2008, 08:05:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

taekwondokid42

As of now, we don't really have any. There have been some players trading amongst themselves for some time, cash for troops and the like, but nothing has been going on the market.

So, I'm asking you put anything you are willing on the market at good prices. Example: food for 13 (or 15 or whatever), troops for certain prices, ect.

The only other thing we need for the market is loyalty.

thomaskreisman

Quote from: taekwondokid42 on August 06, 2008, 08:05:01 AM
As of now, we don't really have any. There have been some players trading amongst themselves for some time, cash for troops and the like, but nothing has been going on the market.

So, I'm asking you put anything you are willing on the market at good prices. Example: food for 13 (or 15 or whatever), troops for certain prices, ect.

The only other thing we need for the market is loyalty.
And leaders, I think it would defiantly make the game more challenging if we had leaders and loyalty on the market.

taekwondokid42

Leaders on the market would be hard to pull off. You would need limits on how many you can throw on the market, and a limit on how many you can buy off of the market.

If you set it so that the largest ratio you could get from (buying) leaders was 100, and you could only sell 10 or 20 leaders per acre it might be possible.

thomaskreisman

Quote from: taekwondokid42 on August 06, 2008, 12:58:17 PM
Leaders on the market would be hard to pull off. You would need limits on how many you can throw on the market, and a limit on how many you can buy off of the market.

If you set it so that the largest ratio you could get from (buying) leaders was 100, and you could only sell 10 or 20 leaders per acre it might be possible.
ya your right, that would be good.