Storehouse
1 (4.3%)
Half-Land
1 (4.3%)
Ladder
0 (0%)
Race Ladder
3 (13%)
Battle for Mossflower River (Mossflower)
0 (0%)
Return of Ublaz (Pearls of Lutra)
6 (26.1%)
Other (specify!)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 22

The Obliterator

Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Alazar is Back

Again, I agree with Cody's wisdom. Redwall continues to be unique, and unlike any other promisance. One of the reasons is the playerbase, the other is the continually interesting turbo round themes. I for one vote that we never just have a plain turbo round, unless the admins are short on time. NIce job in making RWL my home site and my favorite place to play.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Firetooth

rwl owns all other promi :D
valhalls quite fun, imp can be worth a blast and libraiums 1000turns max always drags me to play there xp
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

David

I liked the storehouse idea. If done properally a clan could really get far.

pippin the mighty

I liked the round were we were in clans and we had wars and whatnot, I enjoyed a bit of violence now and again.

taekwondokid42

My favorite was also my first (no leaders).

But other great rounds include storehouse and battle for moss flower.

Adding to the salamandastron idea, like the book, salamandaston could have far less players, who are either the better players, or have better stats (weighed towards defense), or both. Ungatt Trunn could have far more players with weaker stats, which are weighed toward offense.

Each clan leader would be Brocktree or Ungatt, and would have 2x the stats of everybody else on their team.

Firetooth

Salamandstron round would be great! :) Was it me who suggested it or someone else I cant even remember...though I remember the idea...
My first round was a emp round which I've never really enjoyed >.<
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.