round end

Started by meestir amayzing, August 07, 2008, 01:00:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

meestir amayzing

when does the turbo round end? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

The Lady Shael

This turbo "half-round" will end on Friday evening, Aug 15th. It usually ends on the 28th, but since things go slower in the summer, we decided to do two half-rounds in one month.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

meestir amayzing

taekwondokid42

will the round reset, or will the theme just change?

The Lady Shael

It'll be like a normal reset, all accounts deleted, everyone needs to create a new account, with the theme change.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

taekwondokid42

:o

that's not what I thought.

idunno

But that is what I told you. =P 

I like the idea of half rounds once in a while when things are slow.

The Lady Shael

Peace came up with the idea.

It wouldn't be much of a no-leaders round if you guys had leaders left over from previous round. =p

taekwondokid42

yeah, but with no huts, they'd all be gone by the end of the first run. First 30 turns, even.

But, defenses could remain raised, raiders prepared, locations differed, ect.

CobyCopper

Quote from: The Lady Shael on August 07, 2008, 03:39:48 PM
Peace came up with the idea.

It wouldn't be much of a no-leaders round if you guys had leaders left over from previous round. =p
I'd say this... reset with current setup, but provide a free revolt for anyone who wants it (within a 1-3 day grace period) without losing raw resources (but losing turns). Allow people who built up resources to keep it--let it be a full round. Oh well--up to you. Two half-rounds is fine.