Skiffs

Started by Checkerpaw, July 05, 2008, 10:34:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Checkerpaw

Is it just me, or are more people than usual using skiffs on turbo these days?  Back in the old days I could probably count on one hand everyone who massed skiffs, and now it seems like a third of the people playing mass skiffs to one extent or another.
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

taekwondokid42

Skiffs are the most efficient way to manage indy. You would need some scenario specific reasons to justify massing something else (example: you need attack power)

Saladin

Quote from: taekwondokid42 on July 05, 2008, 01:12:15 PM
Skiffs are the most efficient way to manage indy. You would need some scenario specific reasons to justify massing something else (example: you need attack power)

I thought stoats were.
Starfish love you

Shadow

Skiffs give you more cash and eat less food than any other troop type. They cost more to upkeep, but the sell pricw to upkeep ratio gives you the best rate of return.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Firetooth

I always mass skiffs if I indy unless team-indy.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

thomaskreisman

yes I have always used skiffs but this round I'm going 25% to each of them just to try it out and I like it, I can now attack just about any body and still lose just 1 or 2 troops each time so I like it.

meestir amayzing

Quote from: thomaskreisman on July 06, 2008, 08:24:37 PM
yes I have always used skiffs but this round I'm going 25% to each of them just to try it out and I like it, I can now attack just about any body and still lose just 1 or 2 troops each time so I like it.
well now i know to just put up more troops  ;)

taekwondokid42

I wouldn't recommend it for the sole reason that your rats and weasels are going to destroy any food you have.