Started by The Lady Shael, July 06, 2008, 10:52:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

Congratulation to our new clan leaders!

Marell, for Ublaz's Army!

Shade, for Trident Guard!

Bob-sama, for Corsairs and Pirates!

Eoraptor, for Woodlanders!

Luckily, there were no ties (I almost thought there was for Army, but I recounted and realized I missed one). Two close calls, and two landslides. =p
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

David

How did the other leaders get chosen? By the clan leader?

wolf bite

They have the power!!!!!!

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

The Lady Shael

Bob-sama seems to be gone for his college orientation, so I have set all the other clans to war for Corsair.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

CobyCopper

Quote from: The Lady Shael on July 07, 2008, 09:29:23 AM
Bob-sama seems to be gone for his college orientation, so I have set all the other clans to war for Corsair.
I'm not gone yet--but that would have been my move anyway. I leave early tomorrow--to tell everyone the truth, I've not yet started to pack for 4 days of orientation! Oh well--I'm around for today.

Checkerpaw

Quote from: CobyCopper on July 07, 2008, 10:50:04 AM
I'm not gone yet--but that would have been my move anyway. I leave early tomorrow--to tell everyone the truth, I've not yet started to pack for 4 days of orientation! Oh well--I'm around for today.

Now I know whom to attack during my next run tomorrow.
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

CobyCopper

Quote from: Checkerpaw on July 07, 2008, 11:06:20 AM
Quote from: CobyCopper on July 07, 2008, 10:50:04 AM

Now I know whom to attack during my next run tomorrow.

That's saying I go on vacation mode... I am bringing my laptop so I'm weighing the options. I may be able to pick up some WiFi in the airport and I'm fairly sure I'll be able to do so at campus--so I'm not exactly sure what I'll do.