Thank you Shael!

Started by General Austin, July 03, 2008, 09:31:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General Austin

I just thought shael deserved a little round of applause. She's done an excellent job coding this turbo round, and adminning the boards, and keeping this game up and running really well. It must get old having to admin week after week with little recognition and things like that. Sooo...

THANKS SHAEL!!!

...and Wolf Bite and Peace too =)

ImperialPhoenix

w00t w00t, thanks Shael, and Wolf Bite and Peace too.  :D

The Lady Shael

Thanks Aus! You guys are amazing, your enthusiasm is what keeps me going. <3 =) It's definitely not easy being an admin and trying to have a life at the same time. Always remember, we're doing this because we enjoy it, we could be using this time to put into work or school but instead we choose you. =p
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Firetooth

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

wolf bite

We shoudl have a sheal day!

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Sharptooh

Thanks, peace wolf and shael, you make this game a lot of fun, and I can imagine this round was hard to make, so well done  :)

Firetooth

Quote from: wolf bite on July 04, 2008, 01:37:19 PM
We shoudl have a sheal day!

Wolf Bite
Indeed, sheal day sounds fun :D
That's a good idea regardless, national rwl code day!
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.