A heads-up for next round

Started by The Lady Shael, June 26, 2008, 11:46:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Death on June 27, 2008, 09:08:18 AM
I think I'm going to have to play under my Muslim alias again. Lol

Aha! Sleepy Seven. Praise allah i have figured out your identity! ;)
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Shade

Death is Sleepy Seven? >.< So not only did you lag up me front page, ya paved the way for a bunch of noobs to destroy me net, it's on now.  :P

Death

You remind me of myself as far as Prom goes, so I imagine this will be fun. Except the entire, you are from RWL and I am from Valhall thing. This code can be a real pain to get used to. :-\

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Death on June 27, 2008, 05:07:41 PM
You remind me of myself as far as Prom goes, so I imagine this will be fun. Except the entire, you are from RWL and I am from Valhall thing. This code can be a real pain to get used to. :-\

I don't think your talking about being like me, but i know you dislike me and all. I can give you a few tips if you want on our code.

Death

Why would you think that? I don't mind you at all, I just with you and Firetooth would cut this nonsense out. I mean I've been there, it's tempting to reply to what they say about you, but there comes a point where you just have to ignore it.

And any help would be great. I think you have my MSN, if not it's in my profile.

Shade

Ally...he just challenged me to a duel, no helping the enemy :P

Death

I didn't challenge you to anything, the fight has already begun. ;)

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Death on June 27, 2008, 05:12:28 PM
Why would you think that? I don't mind you at all, I just with you and Firetooth would cut this nonsense out. I mean I've been there, it's tempting to reply to what they say about you, but there comes a point where you just have to ignore it.

And any help would be great. I think you have my MSN, if not it's in my profile.

I have your old msn, i will add your new one though.

Firetooth

Ally started it when he whinged and insulted about being murdered in reg :P

The codes basically the same except:
Profiles here unlike valhall
you can figure out the troops yourself
leaders=wizards
Food's easier to cornucopia.
The race's have a special shield.
no 24-hour shield.
No un-shield.
fireball=murder
muf=attack
(rest of missions)

from there it's roughly the same. :D
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Firetooth on June 28, 2008, 02:22:01 AM
Ally started it when he whinged and insulted about being murdered in reg :P

Started what?

Firetooth

Check the it has begun topic-you started the flames there by telling me sharptooth and feng to leave ^_~
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Firetooth on June 28, 2008, 03:30:23 PM
Check the it has begun topic-you started the flames there by telling me sharptooth and feng to leave ^_~

Go take a look yourself i did NOT flame once in my original post.

http://www.redwallwarlords.com/forums/index.php?topic=9312.0

Firetooth

Quote from: Alazar is Back on June 01, 2008, 04:46:04 PM
Quote from: Firetooth on June 01, 2008, 08:29:04 AM
Wow. Yet another personal attack...
let me re-instate:
I had previously online stole snare. I did this because he insults my allies, steals off my allies, accuses people I know of playing and steals off my innocent allies.
He flamed and flame baited me.
Now Im owning him in retalation.
I apoligise that I destroyed your net Oblit. I understand your anger, but snare isn't moving to first while i have anything to do about it!

Edit: Im NOT at war with wrath. Snare is associated with wrath. I am merely destroying net they've aided him. Reg alazar's trying to be emp. Nothing personal.

You are all a bunch of idiots, seriously. You and your brother alike, you think because someone has the top spot that its ok to murder and steal? It is not you are becoming that which you supposedly hate so badly. I could understand if we were locking land, thats a whole different story. What a bunch of [wash my mouth out!!!] noobs. Leave rwl and dont comeback seriously we dont need players like you two, or feng for that matter.

certainly did there...
Anyway, can we talk about the proposal thing if you get on msn?

Alazar is Back

The first part of it was a valid point. The rest of it was me being really ticked off.