Death

Who was that directed towards?

Marell

Quote from: Death on June 27, 2008, 09:16:51 PM
Who was that directed towards?

Kells comment was directed at Alazar.

Alazar is Back

Quote from: kell on June 27, 2008, 09:11:25 PM
you have yet to take down anybody unclanned so you have showed or proven no skill thus far

You just about witnessed one tonight but he aided his net away, otherwise he would have been a goner.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Death

No way to tell for sure now. Interference comes when you least expect it. xD

Firetooth

Kell is totally right.  Shade near never clans, he can play well enough, but he never clans.
This is why he's barely ever took down.
These guys seemed to go "who gives a dam?" and carried on anyway.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Firetooth on June 28, 2008, 02:39:48 AM
Kell is totally right.  Shade near never clans, he can play well enough, but he never clans.
This is why he's barely ever took down.
These guys seemed to go "who gives a dam?" and carried on anyway.

This is because very few people can/know how to get an unclanned takedown, me and snare have been doing them for a few rounds now so im pretty sure we know what we're doing.

Death

It's not exactly rocket science. Murder, Open Attack Opportunity, Murder, etc. And if you can't Murder them you just have to suicide. Simple from what I see, unless I am missing something.

Firetooth

Well, lucky me has been told when your attempt to takedown me is on, and even if it's a lie, Im still alert to your plan now :D
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Firetooth on June 28, 2008, 03:29:26 PM
Well, lucky me has been told when your attempt to takedown me is on, and even if it's a lie, Im still alert to your plan now :D

I doubt it, think what you want.

Quote from: Death on June 28, 2008, 03:29:03 PM
It's not exactly rocket science. Murder, Open Attack Opportunity, Murder, etc. And if you can't Murder them you just have to suicide. Simple from what I see, unless I am missing something.

You are missing something, you cant just wing it. There is alot of math and skill involved, along with a little luck of course ;)

I would teach you, but then you would just use it against me so nah.

Death

Well I was kind of just summarizing. I did it on my 3rd run here, so I think I've either got it well enough or I'm off to a good start. Lol

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Death on June 28, 2008, 03:38:18 PM
Well I was kind of just summarizing. I did it on my 3rd run here, so I think I've either got it well enough or I'm off to a good start. Lol

Yeah,nice job. There person you did it too could have very well had low defenses though so....;)