Let's turn that smile upside down

Started by Checkerpaw, June 24, 2008, 08:46:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Checkerpaw

I think it's time we wipe that smile off the "Smile/Braces" clan.  'Nuff said.  They pat you on the back with one hand while they fleece you with the other, and it's starting to get old.
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Shadow

you must be roadkill in game. Good name for yuo, going up against the biggest clan on turbo...
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Firetooth

You managed to annoy us, a simple mistake of forgetting to boot me cost dearly, however, snir and feathertooth are smarter then all of turbo put together(excluding eire and on or two others) so a win's still in the bag (;
checker, why did you go with the whiners?(ally, snare...)
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Firetooth on June 24, 2008, 09:48:29 AM
You managed to annoy us, a simple mistake of forgetting to boot me cost dearly, however, snir and feathertooth are smarter then all of turbo put together(excluding eire and on or two others) so a win's still in the bag (;
checker, why did you go with the whiners?(ally, snare...)

Not sure what I did to annoy you, other than fail to go ahead and finish the kill on Wolf Snare, which fell through because your boy Feathertooth was taking too long, not sending me the money and insisting I buy his troops off the market.  Why everyone in your clan proceeded to converge on me like a pack of hounds is beyond me, but it's starting to get old.

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Firetooth

You insulted our clan on forums, be prepared for retaliation :P
forgiven, dont do it again
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Firetooth on June 24, 2008, 10:39:14 AM
You insulted our clan on forums, be prepared for retaliation :P
forgiven, dont do it again

Insulted your clan?  Where?

Firetooth

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Firetooth on June 24, 2008, 10:44:16 AM
The topic title ::)

"Let's turn that smile upside down" is not an insult.

And even if it were, it came after all your clan's attacks on me, not before.