The Glorious Return of Shade

Started by Alazar is Back, June 19, 2008, 11:45:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alazar is Back

He did say them things. He justifies it by saying he did it because of clan hopping.

What they did was waste turns. We had barely anthing on us, nothing that i cant make EASILY in one run. Are you proud? You shouldnt be.

Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Marell

Haha - "waste turns"...i recovered from a takedown, made a decent amount of net, plus helped kill off two of the opposition. I do not feel that i wasted any turns at all.

Oblit, it all depends on circumstances. The takedown on me could not go unpunished... Shade had clan hopped taking most of your clan nets with him to safety, and Snare and Alazar didn't have a lot of net on them...so smashing them would have done very little. Therefore a kill was the most effective option. Two, more-so. What did you expect us to do? Honestly, try and suggest something we could have done which would have done as much damage to you as two kills...

Alazar is Back

My point is that you did VERY LITTLE damage to me and cody. By tommorrow night i will have all of that back and more. You set me back one night :o

The Obliterator

Quote from: Marell on June 21, 2008, 01:11:54 AM
Haha - "waste turns"...i recovered from a takedown, made a decent amount of net, plus helped kill off two of the opposition. I do not feel that i wasted any turns at all.

Oblit, it all depends on circumstances. The takedown on me could not go unpunished... Shade had clan hopped taking most of your clan nets with him to safety, and Snare and Alazar didn't have a lot of net on them...so smashing them would have done very little. Therefore a kill was the most effective option. Two, more-so. What did you expect us to do? Honestly, try and suggest something we could have done which would have done as much damage to you as two kills...

Well for one thing you were locking some land and as shadow also said in another topic that deserves a takedown.

P.S. I love using other peoples words against them :P
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Shadow

Quote from: The Obliterator on June 20, 2008, 10:44:44 PM
Hmm was this the shadow that said last round that killing was no use as it only drove new players away and that the person could just change their name and come back at you unexpectedly. :o

And who also said that killing someone does not show how good you are and that it is better not to kill but to smash into the ground. ???

This doesn't make sense as you just killed someone.
Cant you see that people will not respect you or trust you if you dont do what you say.
All i did is say what shadow said in other topics if you dont believe me go and look for yourself.

They aren't new players, it won't drive them away.
Killing doesn't show skill, but neither does a leader takedown against someone who is clanned. It's actually harder to do a kill than a takedown if the target is clanned.  But I have nothing to prove here.

Using people's words against them only works if you can do it in context, which so far you;ve failed to do.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Firetooth

hahaha, oblit has made some good points, but shadow is correct.
Let's just calm it down. It's a game, play, dont whine, for all of you who continue to whine and insult, here is some artwork for you!(snare, sorry, I hope you dont get too mad ^_^)
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

The Obliterator

I saw you obviously avoided this.

QuoteWell for one thing you were locking some land and as shadow also said in another topic that deserves a takedown.

Shadow

No, we weren't locking land. I had 20m rats. that's easy to break
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

The Obliterator

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Shadow on June 21, 2008, 11:16:46 PM
No, we weren't locking land. I had 20m rats. that's easy to break

For those who know you have 20mil rats that is easy to break.

Firetooth

Quote from: Wolf Snare on June 20, 2008, 01:07:10 PM
Firetooth, I think you either need to close your yap outside of the forums, or stop lying. It's entirely obvious that smily and eire are working together, I witnessed smily aid marell 3 bil net the other day, and for some strange reason smily participated in killing me. You chaps are going to get served.
:D lol, get the name right please, next you'll say ear or wraith ::)
On topic, I only just realised what oblit pointed out.
It is justified to say wrath had "some" grounds on the marell take down as he was "lightly" affecting their game play, however 100k land was still floating about to those who were bothered.
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Alazar is Back

Its not like that at all firetooth. We needed no grounds to take him down. We just did it, there is no point to making up all these excuses and coverups.

Firetooth

Whatever. Anything wrath does excluding takedowns seems defected this round, I dont care :P