I'm back!

Started by Mikalae Gildar, June 19, 2008, 03:56:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mikalae Gildar

After a three year absence, I as well have returned.  I'm looking around and noticing Checkerpaw and Aus are back too...wow.  I gotta get me some of this glue...

By the way, I just want to throw out a long-belated apology to all the people I must have ticked off while I was here, way back then.  I was really a loser, honestly, looking back at the posts I made. :P  So I truly apologize to all of you, and I thank you for putting up with me, and I hope you will put up with me again.  It may be said of me that while there was no doubt to my conviction, there was much to learn in the way of tact. ;)

But for now, I return!  Look to see the RP board come alive again. :)  My "real" return post is there. ;)

*waves* Hello to everyone!
"A true victory is to make your enemy see they were wrong to oppose you in the first place, to force them to acknowledge your greatness."

"Then you kill them?"

"...Only if it's necessary."

--Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, "Sacrifice of Angels"

The Lady Shael

Hi Mikalae! I'm sure some of the older members here will definitely remember you. =) Welcome back, lots of cool stuff has been happening here lately, and we've got way more cool stuff to come!
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

wolf bite

Welcome back, good to see you.

One of the best parts of time is that much of the past is forgotten. (wink)

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Scarwake

Hey!  Its good to see you floating around again!  Now I can talk with thee whom submitted a caped picture to the RWL Album once again.

Its seriously been three years!?  Time flies.
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

General Austin

Mikalae!! Wow...I remember all those amazing alliances and clan wars we all used to have. That was FUN. Good to have you back =)

Alazar is Back

Welcome back. I hope you enjoy yourself and stay for awhile. If you need help on relearning the game feel free to ask me, i am Alazar on turbo and Avatar of Pain on regular. Again welcome back. :)
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Holby

I will not deleted this

Firetooth

WB! Enjoy yourself ;)
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shadow

<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Checkerpaw

Welcome!  It's great to see you back
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Ashyra Nightwing

Nice to see you again. Welcome back.  :D

Gen. Volkov

Welcome back, I think I remember you. Though I don't remember if we ever talked.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Sharptooh

Welcome back, I'm kind of new around here so I won't remember you but it's always good to see old players come back  :)

Arguia Zsah