Question

Started by Saladin, May 19, 2008, 08:58:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scarwake

Hmm..Duluth.  Never been that far north in Minnesota....just around the Minneapolis area.
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Scarwake on June 15, 2008, 12:16:16 PM
Hmm..Duluth.  Never been that far north in Minnesota....just around the Minneapolis area.

You should visit the area in the summer some time.  Actually, all of northern Minnesota is worth visiting.  Very beautiful and scenic.  I almost wish I'd live up there, but I understand the winters up there are even worse than they are down here in southern MN.

:P
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

CobyCopper

BTW--I've not met Shadow... I guess I typed in a manner that just was not clear. I meant when I am in Canada next--which may be anywhere from a week to 6 months now--all depends on when I want to fly/drive into Canada and where I want to go. It's just a cheaper way for me to get around... Miami --> Canada --> Hawaii? Tokyo? London? Rome? Paris? Moscow? Sidney? &c.?

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Checkerpaw on June 15, 2008, 01:55:24 PM
Quote from: Scarwake on June 15, 2008, 12:16:16 PM

You should visit the area in the summer some time.  Actually, all of northern Minnesota is worth visiting.  Very beautiful and scenic.  I almost wish I'd live up there, but I understand the winters up there are even worse than they are down here in southern MN.

:P

Yeah its awesome. I just got off a tiny lake where we caught another 10 nice trout in about 3-4 hours. The other day we went out there once for an hour and a half and got 15. later that day we got like 20 in about 2 hours. :D
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

General Austin

East coast, VA. Anybody nearby?