no please we love you :D
6 (30%)
Of course stupid n00b
1 (5%)
I look funny!
3 (15%)

Total Members Voted: 18

The Obliterator

I said no only because you are really a cool person.
However i think you should stop mixing games up and as imperium is hardly even up anymore i think we could forget about that game for now. ;)
Also snare has apologised  for upsetting you so why cant you make up and be friends.
I personally think this has gone way to far and many people are overeacting.
Leave the forums alone go on turbo and smash whoever you want.
A clan war would be fun now.(But with no killing)
Me, Snare and a few others have openly defied eire so go on pick a side and go for it.
It could be lots of fun if we get away from the personal side of things.
Think about it if someone came up to you and insulted you like everyone has been doing to each other then you end up using your fists. So the fight is prepared in the form of a game no-one has to get hurt physically or personally.
I want to personally apologise to anyone who i have hurt in the last few days on the forums and hope everyone will do the same then we can all have it out on turbo and have fun.
There i have had my say in my longest post ever and hope it will have an effect on everyone.

Chris
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Firetooth

Thanks shadow. I have quite a few promis tho.
You went beyond flame ally. You forcibaly told me to leave the site and not to return. All I did was help knock you down net. Bob and feng actually did most of it, yet I get the severest flaming? You didn't even mention bob. You weren't defending snare, you were telling me to leave because you lost net. Dont try justifying actions.
This game is called warlords. Why am I flamed for following the rules?
Also, can people stop flaming my bro. He has seemingly done nothing.
Ok. It was more about what's said. I still think next turbo round is my last def for a long time and reg is gonna be only once every 4days. If you want me look around a few sites and im still scrounging around msn ;)
Clever post chris. ;)
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Sharptooh

Quote from: Alazar is Back on June 02, 2008, 10:41:36 PM
then you hate me and start flaming me. You and your brother.

What did I do  ??? I don't remember posting anything but one thing that may have offende you alazar, I try not to personally attack people but sometimes, I get a bit mad, all I did was knock you down on turbo for unrelated reason to any of this, I have my own personal reasons that I will not state here, you were the one who started flaming me and my bro accusing us yet again of breaking the rules when we didn't, then you tested the filters and had a go at me accusing me of things I didn't do.
  This has kind of winded on long enough, can we just drop it it's getting old and it is hurting a few people, if you're as mature as you claim you are snare then try to fix this mess, I will pesonally gain a ton of respect for whoever sorts this out and stop's this pointless arguing  from going on anymore.

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Firetooth on June 03, 2008, 10:29:43 AM
You went beyond flame ally. You forcibaly told me to leave the site and not to return. All I did was help knock you down net. Bob and feng actually did most of it, yet I get the severest flaming? You didn't even mention bob. You weren't defending snare, you were telling me to leave because you lost net. Dont try justifying actions.

Like peace said you need to read the posts a bit more thoroughly....

What did i try and justify? Feng doesnt have a forum account...Bob, well he knows that i hate his guts ;)
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Firetooth

mhm, you don't even know feng ^^ he may have a forum account and really actually be wolf bite testing rwl out :P(jk)
then again...
:D
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shadow

Quote from: Alazar is Back on June 03, 2008, 09:22:52 PM
Quote from: Firetooth on June 03, 2008, 10:29:43 AM

Like peace said you need to read the posts a bit more thoroughly....

What did i try and justify? Feng doesnt have a forum account...Bob, well he knows that i hate his guts ;)

Why don't you like bob? I'd be careful, he will be one of the top players around here if he keeps learning at the rate he is.  ;)
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Firetooth

Gotta agree. Bob only doesn't have very hgih finishes as he has helped out people a lot. He's playing at a skill level near to/above me already.
Can't you two calm it down? You both hate each other over some computer software. I understand ally seems to have a short fuse, but so do I when it comes to it.

Gorak

this is the most pathetic thread yet

It's a game people!

my rule is, what happens in game, stays in game!
if you follow someone around forums flaming because they hit you in game, you really need to get off your duck computer.

lighten up!

for the other side of things, the fact that you would make a poll and start multiple threads about leaving, says to me you ain't leaving, just trolling for sympathy in your little tiff with other members.

This has gone far beyond ridiculous

both sides need to take things a little less seriously.
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Gen. Volkov

*Rolls eyes*

OMG! Teh dramaz!!!!

Really, if you are gonna leave Firetooth, just pack up and go, that will make far more of a statement than what you are doing now, including this poll. As for myself, I don't care what you do.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

lonewolf1817

i do look funny. :P
When you have done soemthing right, no one will know you have done anything at all