interesting

Started by Gorak, August 24, 2008, 11:54:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gorak

Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Gen. Volkov

Oh yeah, crows are brilliant birds. Some biologists think that crows are the second smartest birds in the world, after the African Gray Parrot.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Gorak

I always knew they were smart, but was still surprised at how quickly they learn
the one that bent the wire to fish out food from a tube, kinda blew me away a bit
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Gen. Volkov

Yeah, I was a bit blown away when I first saw that one too, it was a while back though, when I was taking an Ethology course. (Ethology is the study of animal behavior)
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

The Lady Shael

Wow, that is fascinating. This guy has a brilliant idea. But I wonder when they're going to learn that it's easier just to attack the man coming to refill the peanuts on the vending machine. XD
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Hells Militia

Wow, I had no idea crows where smart. If they ever do that Shael, I want to see a video of that to. :)