Random Kills

Started by Shadow, May 14, 2008, 07:14:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firetooth

really? I'd be one of them probarbly :D
Edit: I only did the last 9acres of aust's second kill. I dont even know the reasons for it mainly, however I can reveal a wrath member hired out the player who hired the spy in the alliance, if you need a reason that's my guess...
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shadow

Effective now, I will be funding the destruction of people who commit random kills. If you need aid in taking one of these losers out, I'm your man.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Sharptooh

Quote from: Firetooth on May 17, 2008, 03:15:40 AM
really? I'd be one of them probarbly :D
Edit: I only did the last 9acres of aust's second kill. I dont even know the reasons for it mainly, however I can reveal a wrath member hired out the player who hired the spy in the alliance, if you need a reason that's my guess...

I wonder why matin the warrior knocked him down so low?

Quote from: Shadow on May 17, 2008, 11:12:57 AM
Effective now, I will be funding the destruction of people who commit random kills. If you need aid in taking one of these losers out, I'm your man.

Uh oh shadow's angry, everyone run!

Firetooth

*Finds good hiding place till he feels he is safe from shadows wrath*
hehe, Im staying unclanned.
Sharptooth, martin was hired by tom who was hired by saladin to spy on uour clan and kill feng kestral. I'd take you're arguement up with saladin primarily...
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Alazar is Back

The funny thing about this is you killed a non-related player to what you just talked about and you killed him because of "spying". Wow...
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Firetooth

Hey, I already explained that aust was clanned. I was paid and it was 9 frickin' acres, I think the move was stupified. I personally think saladin should have been killed instead, it wasn't my call.

snirben

Quote from: wolf bite on May 14, 2008, 07:58:34 PM
I have been checking into Armyofone using my magic powers to see what is going on this round. All past attacks, aid sent, mail sent both ways, and Ip check. Sometimes I wish I could say more.

There are rare reasons to do kills. There are also many reasons not to do kills. Maybe when he posts that I can say more, I will.

Wolf Bite

what you do ! ?XD

and i am ArmyOfOne Well  I am happy that I am dead...

I can return now  to my old strategy:P be afraid I Am Back :P P :P :P

Firetooth

Yippe for the almighty snirben! Bow before him :o
He is back and he brings with him the transparent, almighty, empire-destroying, net-building...thing!

Shadow

Random killers be warned! You are all now marked targets with a substantial bounty on your heads. Send me a note in game with a promise that you will end your foolishness here if you want to be taken off the hit list.

CobyCopper

I will add $30b bounty to those who randomly kill. If you kill, be forewarned--you will also be killed.

Firetooth

heh, the merc guild is likely to feel feng's wrath soon. Not like he isn't already on the hitlist of shadow though...
Ok, from now I make no more kills unless saladin-related. I've already apoligized to aust.

Sharptooh

Quote from: Shadow on May 17, 2008, 04:08:32 PM
Random killers be warned! You are all now marked targets with a substantial bounty on your heads. Send me a note in game with a promise that you will end your foolishness here if you want to be taken off the hit list.

Am I on the kill list... considering earlier this round?

Shadow

Not if you aren't actively involved in the kills at the moment.

Firetooth

Looking through, sharptooth hasn't made any kills at all, though he did do that damage to snare, which he was killed for.