Clan attacks

Started by taekwondokid42, May 18, 2008, 04:27:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alazar is Back

Actually even though it was kinda my idea im going to have to go with shadow here.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

taekwondokid42

Okay, I think that we have thoroughly beaten sharing land out of the question. But now what if we figure out a way to send land between clans?

Something like:

A player can specify how much land a clannmate can take from them (up to x percent)(similar to the 10% troop sharing).

Land cannot be transfered to another player x hours after it has been used (meaning take a turn with)

A player can only increase his land by x percent when borrowing from clanmates.

We can fill in the blanks later.  Right now, do you think that this is too complicated? If so, what do you propose to make is simpler but hard-to-abuse?

Shadow

As long as land is transferred through attacks, it's fine. It only becomes abusable when people are able to get/send land without using turns.

But I really don't think sharing land within clans should be an option, because in joining a clan you are choosing to limit yourself like that. Not being able to share land is also a great way to keep clans balanced, since clans that are too big won't be able to run effectively. I think it's fine the way it is.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..