Mercanary

Started by thomaskreisman, May 11, 2008, 12:35:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

I hope that new member you guys just drafted eventually realizes the game isn't all about killing...=/
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Firetooth

Well Im gonna make sure the next person to kill a new person hired or not is killed, so good luck :D (no tom Im not reffering to you or you're clan in paticular, however watch who you kill)
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

thomaskreisman

I know I just told Cody off and demoted him for trying to kill cars for sale for no reason.

I killed army of one because he attacked me unprevoked first and they wernt all land grabs HE WAS TRYING TO KILL ME

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Firetooth on May 16, 2008, 03:51:23 AM
Dont be to harsh alazar, he doesn't have many posts so it doesnt matter, lately saladin and tom have reminded me of the good ole' days when me and pip ruled and pillaged this forum through our spam, lol.

Those werent the good ol days people got really pissed off at you guys.

He has to learn the ropes sometime.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Firetooth

exactly alazar :D
ok tom, I'll frickin' aid 10mil of each troop type to car's to sale if people don't stop trying to kill him soon :P
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Sabriel

Quote from: thomaskreisman on May 16, 2008, 07:29:31 PMI know I just told Cody off and demoted him for trying to kill cars for sale for no reason.

Told... Cody... off? Wait, Cody's Bob-sama, right?

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Firetooth

No, cody is snare's name, but this is a different cody, at least I think lol
Hey sabriel, whats up?

CobyCopper

Quote from: Sabriel on May 17, 2008, 08:00:40 AM
Quote from: thomaskreisman on May 16, 2008, 07:29:31 PMI know I just told Cody off and demoted him for trying to kill cars for sale for no reason.

Told... Cody... off? Wait, Cody's Bob-sama, right?
??? Ah no. BTW--Emina--go on MSN...

Firetooth

Coby, cody, I see the resembance :o

CobyCopper

Coby... B as in Bob.

Alazar is Back

Quote from: CobyCopper on May 17, 2008, 02:13:51 PM
Coby... B as in Bob.

seriously? no way!!! :P

Sarcasm, i love it.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Sabriel

OK, I mixed Cody and Coby, sorry. So what :P

Quote from: CobyCopper on May 17, 2008, 02:13:51 PMCoby... B as in Bob.

WOW, REALLY?! I can't believe! [/sarcasm]

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

CobyCopper

Quote from: Sabriel on May 18, 2008, 05:31:51 AM
OK, I mixed Cody and Coby, sorry. So what :P

Quote from: CobyCopper on May 17, 2008, 02:13:51 PMCoby... B as in Bob.

WOW, REALLY?! I can't believe! [/sarcasm]

Get your rear on MSN once in a while! [/not sarcasm]

Wow... I'm glad you realize that now! [/sarcasm]

thomaskreisman

it's a differant cody

he goes to my school

Sabriel

Quote from: CobyCopper on May 18, 2008, 02:12:01 PMGet your rear on MSN once in a while! [/not sarcasm]
Scarwake. I DEMAND SCARWAKE.

USUALLY.