New emp

Started by Shadow, May 04, 2008, 01:46:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Shadow on May 06, 2008, 08:54:35 AM
Heh. What's an emp reign without competition? I've been on the emp team side of things for so long it's going to be fun to try the other side for once.

:o Holby is sending me threatening messages  :'(

Yeah in a way i have been the exact opposite lol
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Holby

Quote from: Shadow on May 06, 2008, 08:54:35 AM
Heh. What's an emp reign without competition? I've been on the emp team side of things for so long it's going to be fun to try the other side for once.

:o Holby is sending me threatening messages  :'(
Holby doesn't just send threatening messages, he sends aggressive, painful, fear provoking ones. In your case, however, he did not. He sadly mentioned having to deal with the problem presented instead. This is largely held to be more dangerous than said angry message.
I will not deleted this

Shadow

Dang - was all set for breakage and ereptor beat me to it.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

windhound

Lol Shadow
He onlined me...  buggerhead
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Firetooth

Well Im stuck in the middle trying to run :P
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Holby

Mhm, onlining is cheap but expected.
I will not deleted this

Peace Alliance

Kind of a buzz kill, we'd have had him broken 3 different ways by sunday...

Gen. Volkov

QuoteMhm, onlining is cheap but expected.

Effective too.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Firetooth

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on May 12, 2008, 09:00:32 PM
QuoteMhm, onlining is cheap but expected.

Effective too.
It depends how you online them-if there indy when they use turns and build-steal and poision them-if they're leadering online capture/sack them. Basically first destroy their supplies for gaining land with and mess up their attempts to gather land, secondly sack them when they build, third sack them or sack/capture if their leadering.
However-if you had a net nova's size, a few online attaks would cause far more damage since they must of being consuming lots or resources.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Alazar is Back

When you have that many troops you normally dont have many resources :P
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..