Leaving for a bit.

Started by Gen. Volkov, April 29, 2008, 05:21:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

Well folks, I am going to be out of the country from May 2nd to May 12th. I'm going to Belize. I've got a lot to do before I leave, so I won't be online for the rest of the week. I won't have internet access in Belize either, so I am going to put my account on vacation. I'll see you all when I get back!
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Arguia Zsah

CobyCopper

Have fun on your trip, Volkov!

Wolf Snare

Oooooh, belize. Very exotic. You know, if you shake the trees located near water GIANT iguanas will jump on your head.

... Have fun Volky,  ;)
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Holby

Have fun, bring me back a present!
I will not deleted this

Firetooth

Have fun, and nice avi's arguia and holby :D
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Arguia Zsah

Quote from: Firetooth on April 30, 2008, 10:42:32 AM
Have fun, and nice avi's arguia and holby :D

Pfft. Mine is the best av. It is the only with penguins in, so therefore it wins.

Gen. Volkov

I'm back! Twas fun, lots of fun.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Shadow

Did you bring me back a souvenir?
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Peace Alliance

wow i didn't even notice this topic, just figured you had locked yourself in a room to study...

Gen. Volkov

QuoteDid you bring me back a souvenir?

No, but I have some cool pictures that I'll get developed and can send you links too.

Quotewow i didn't even notice this topic, just figured you had locked yourself in a room to study...

Nope, finals are over.