Land Farm

Started by Shadow, May 02, 2008, 10:25:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

It's not catching dropped land on turbo. I sometimes drop land to get my ratio up, and I did today but it all disappeared.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Firetooth

NOO! You killed land this early on? *cries*
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Peace Alliance

Fear not, firetooth, i've been scouting for days since people won't stop attacking my peaceful account

Firetooth

I haven't attacked you peace :P And Im scouting as well, i scouted 3k this run.
I still miss that land *cries and errects a gravestone*
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Peace Alliance on May 02, 2008, 05:18:03 PM
Fear not, firetooth, i've been scouting for days since people won't stop attacking my peaceful account

Heh, i havent attacked you either, and i swear on all that is holy i will try really hard to not attack you haha.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Firetooth

Got knocked down to under 5k land today. RIDICULIOUS! :o

The Obliterator

and its only happened to me the last 3 runs iv had
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Firetooth

I know, it's completely unfair, people still spread, feng had 70k yesterday, now 3-4people have 20k, max 30k. While this land is being spread, people are getting kncoked down to under 5k!

Sharptooh

No offence but your complaining about land spreading when all the people (like me) generating land are losing it all to feng, I didn't even have much and I'm no personal land farm.

Firetooth

I generated about 20k+ including first two runs :P Now Im leader I really need the loyalty more, sorry.
And Im complaing cos whilst people spread, some people have less then 5k!