Previous topic - Next topic

Saladin

Quote from: Firetooth on June 21, 2008, 04:19:41 PM
If you try saladin, ill murder you. You're indy, Im leader ^^

Mind your own business please.
Starfish love you

Holby

Quote from: thomaskreisman on June 20, 2008, 10:58:28 PM
sorry I was on vaccation but yes I will make 0 attacks 4 the remander of this round.

Thomas Kreisman IS PASSIVE!!! (#751)
Networth $61,595,622
Land 55,757 Acres
Race Rat
Location Southsward
Clan None
Rank 20
Attack? No Raiders
Defenses 0 (0%)
Attacks 17 (100%)
Kills 0
Land Gained in Attacks 48,116
Land Lost in Attacks 0
Created On June 13, 2008
Notice
I am not passive anymore....I went on vacation and then I got back and I forgot I was pasive so I made some attacks and I guise I'm not passive any more
I will not deleted this

Firetooth

:D
Tom, you're gonna lose that land, aim to stay at 20k
REG is harder though as no-one else is passive. If you can stay under 20attacks you've done well tom ;)
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

thomaskreisman

Thank u Firetooth and there is an updait on my notice that u might want to concider before u attack me saladin

Saladin

Quote from: thomaskreisman on June 23, 2008, 05:13:55 PM
Thank u Firetooth and there is an updait on my notice that u might want to concider before u attack me saladin

Oooooh 'cause you're so intimidating  :P
Starfish love you

thomaskreisman

no I wasn't thretening u I just thought u might wan't to know

Checkerpaw

Thomas, would you care to explain what a so-called passive warlord like yourself is doing attacking me 13 times in regular??

You've annoyed me for the last time. I am going to destroy you.
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

thomaskreisman

read the notice!

It explains all of that!

Mikalae Gildar

I must say, I found much amusement this morning when I awoke to see the following:

Thomas Kreisman IS PASSIVE!!! (#751) attacked you!

It kind of made my day.  No longer can one use the phrase "When the pacifists invade..." much like "When the pigs fly..." apparently.  :D

I honestly don't care about this whole passive/attacking discussion, by the way...I just wanted to point out the inherent linguistic hilarity there, and thank you, Thomas, for providing a smile before I drove to work. :P
"A true victory is to make your enemy see they were wrong to oppose you in the first place, to force them to acknowledge your greatness."

"Then you kill them?"

"...Only if it's necessary."

--Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, "Sacrifice of Angels"

thomaskreisman

your welcome, my accound just got disabled and I e-maild Wolf Bite so hopefully my account will be up and running angain soon.

Saladin

Quote from: Mikalae Gildar on June 29, 2008, 11:21:06 AM
Thomas Kreisman IS PASSIVE!!! (#751) attacked you!

*Laughs hysterically*
Starfish love you

thomaskreisman

I know I spelled those wrong but my keyboard was broke and some keys didn't work so some letters r missing but I fixed it now