Clean slate

Started by Shadow, April 30, 2008, 02:31:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

murder murder murder....

When I said I'd be nice, I didn't mean I would let sacks slide ^_^
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Peace Alliance

just go 100% police and it won't be an issue, it's not like captures.

Holby

Unfortunately, because everyone has the Indy-bug (everyone is Rat) there aren't people to sack from :D
I predict a heap of polymorphs soon, including mine, indy is nuked without heavy teamwork.
I will not deleted this

Firetooth

Quote from: General  Austin on April 30, 2008, 09:29:37 PM
Looks like the market will become ridiculously important...indies might have a place in all this, though. If they put all their troops on the market for a ridiculously inflated price, the leader massers will have no choice but to buy them when they're trying to get defenses to hold a strong nw. This gives the indyers alot of money...but, then again, they'll still get massacred when their food runs out, etc..

-sigh- my poor indy strat...my poor, poor, indy strat...-weeps-
I created a new indy stratergy which I've only shared so far with Sabriel which will work fine for the first week :P that's how I got 27mil net with 11kland and no mercs :D
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Holby

I retract my previous statement due to my discovery of unlimited storage on Market.
I will not deleted this

Firetooth

I know. I sell half, store the other half, and mass cash and troops. Though it's a bit more *sophisticated* then that :P
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shadow

Quote from: Holby on May 01, 2008, 12:19:28 PM
I retract my previous statement due to my discovery of unlimited storage on Market.

unlimited storage and no market theft...?
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Firetooth

hehehe. Ill trust you guys not to market theft me. If you do Ill just give up :P
Btw, Im selling troops at serious prices there, intrested? I cant compare them to merc prices Im afraid, but if I remember right there not too pricey.