Wise Claw?

Started by Firetooth, March 31, 2008, 03:09:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Death

Well sooorry, I'm just being honest, it sounds like furry erotica to me. lol

I forgot again though, sorry, how long do these sets last? I keep meaning to play here but my empires always wind up abandoned.

Ungatt Trunn II

Very ummm.... odd indeed... ??? This person is really into it eh? lol....

Quote from: Death on April 08, 2008, 08:10:30 AM

I forgot again though, sorry, how long do these sets last? I keep meaning to play here but my empires always wind up abandoned.

lol :D
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Firetooth

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on April 08, 2008, 08:14:52 PM
Very ummm.... odd indeed... ??? This person is really into it eh? lol....

lol :D
The sets last one round, but last was two ;)
Yeah it did sounds like furry erotica, Im gonna help them out though, and so's feng kestral.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Alazar is Back

1month on turbo, reg is continuos....Hit me up sometime Avatar of Pain on reg and Artemis Entreri on turbo. Havent talked to you in ages man, plus your never on msn any more  :-\
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Firetooth

I've been talking to wise claw a bit, she seems quite nice, they've read 6 redwall books. Obviously I wont give out any of her personal info here (eg age, country)
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

The Lady Shael

Like they said, it lasts a month, (usually) resetting on the 28th. This round is a storehouse round though, and it's difficult to join in halfway through.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Death

Quote from: Alazar is Back on April 10, 2008, 02:00:43 PM

1month on turbo, reg is continuos....Hit me up sometime Avatar of Pain on reg and Artemis Entreri on turbo. Havent talked to you in ages man, plus your never on msn any more  :-\

Sorry man, lol. Wait do you even have my new MSN? I had to switch because Valhall's e-mail service has no spam filter and I have over 5,000 e-mails about lance enlargement. It's voice.usurper@gmail.com now.

Thanks for letting me know when it resets again though.

Firetooth

Vixen Clan is doing suprisingly well, though only me and Feng Kestral have any experience. There's rp on the clan forums everywhere and whatnot. Just need to make sure they dont get ahead of themselves and do anything stupid like the armarda did...
Me and feng kestral are training wise claw and the rest of the clan though so it'll improve...

rockpaw

eh, vixenclan is doing pretty well.  Feng's been trying to teach me to play the game.  I joined as Northius the Shadow, and am still lost.
There would be peace in the world if everyone would stop and eat some chocolate.  (preferably dark)

Alazar is Back

Quote from: rockpaw on April 23, 2008, 11:20:22 PM
eh, vixenclan is doing pretty well.  Feng's been trying to teach me to play the game.  I joined as Northius the Shadow, and am still lost.

If you need any help at all feel free to message Avatar of Pain (#297). I know my way around the game pretty good. Feng still has a few things to learn yet....
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Firetooth

Rockpaw, alazar gives himself to mcuh credit sometimes. His clan's good, but not as much as he works out it to be. Feng is better then you'd think  :P And alazar, please stop casually insulting other abilities to make you look good. You insulted mine to try to get bob to join wrath now feng's to try to get rockpaw to join. Its a bit of a poor tactic. Vixenclan hasn't insulted anyones ability and we're doing fine.
Hey you're still holding my troops rockpaw  ;) next time you run can you send them back to me?thanks

Sharptooh

Nothing personal but vixen clan are new, wrath are in my opinion better

Firetooth

Quote from: Sharptooh on April 26, 2008, 09:20:16 AM
  Nothing personal but vixen clan are new, wrath are in my opinion better
I never said we were, I just said alazar should stop casually insulting others abilities to make himself look better.