I get drunk every week
4 (14.8%)
I get drunk every now and then
5 (18.5%)
I never usuallly get drunk but I like a drink
1 (3.7%)
I'm never drunk
3 (11.1%)
I used to get drunk ah the good old days...
1 (3.7%)
I never drink
3 (11.1%)
I'm too young
4 (14.8%)
What is alcohol?
3 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on May 13, 2008, 09:01:51 PM
QuoteAnd while this is largely seen as weak in the drinking crowd, how can you knock a cheap drunk? I'd love not to have to spend a fortune to get trashed!

Because people who get trashed that easily are annoying. As I've found out far to often, being sober around drunk people is not great fun.

Seriously? I think thats way funner haha

Thats the times when i laugh the hardest! :D
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Gen. Volkov

QuoteSeriously? I think thats way funner haha

Probably because stupidity doesn't annoy you as much as it does me. You are probably not also put in a position of responsibility when you are sober around drunk people.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

kell

mothering the drunkies ruins you night and since theyre your mates you have to look after them
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

Gen. Volkov

Exactly what I meant kell.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Alazar is Back

I have taken care of many a friend drunk or sober. Thats what friends are for. And i do enjoy some stupid drunks, as long as they dont get annoying...

Shadow

Alright, was at a party last night. Friend of mine funneled a Colt 45 through a 50-foot garden hose. Someone stood on the roof and poured it, and about 2 minutes later the beer hit and he chugged most of it. He was done for the night.  :wink:
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Firetooth

Quote from: Shadow on May 17, 2008, 11:35:09 PM
Alright, was at a party last night. Friend of mine funneled a Colt 45 through a 50-foot garden hose. Someone stood on the roof and poured it, and about 2 minutes later the beer hit and he chugged most of it. He was done for the night.  :wink:
wow...that was clever of him :D
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

kell

that sounds pretty cool, never tried anything line that before bet its a good party trick over there
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

Shadow

<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Shadow on May 17, 2008, 11:35:09 PM

That is now officially the new coolest party thing...besides beer pong that is :P